Left Incomplete

AVNEET KAUR AS AHAANA KAUR

SIDDHARTH NIGAM AS AADVIK RAJ

------------------------

Ahaana's Pov:

Aadi asked me to be ready he's gonna take me somewhere so I'm ready in my yellow gown which he gifted me when I accept his proposal and this is one year to that day. I am really excited on one hand but on the other hand I don't want to go. I already don't know how to tell him everything and now his love for me is increasing even more. I was in my thoughts when I saw a car came and stopped near me. The window slowly moved down revealing the love of my life AADVIK RAJ. He was also wearing yellow jacket over a shirt for twinning with me. He always finds a way to make me fall for even more. I was again lost in my thoughts when I heard his voice which made me come out of my thoughts "Madam chalna hai ya yahi khayalo me celebrate karna hai". His words made me chuckle and I opened the door of the passenger seat and sat there.

He was driving while I was looking out of the window. Songs were being played on the fm. Suddenly the song changed into 'Mere yaara' I love this song. I always used to think about my and Aadi's relationship and I blushes when this song plays but this time tears were coming continuously from me eyes. I don't want Aadi to see my tears so I wiped them quickly without him noticing it.

Suddenly he stopped the car I don't know which place it was. He unbuckled his seat belt and got off the car and then came to my side and opened the door. He forwarded his hand for me to come out, I smiled at him and held his hand and came out of the car. He started walking with me somewhere still holding my hand "Hum kaha jaa rahe hai?" I asked him curiously but he didn't replied and just kept on walking and I was looking at him. Suddenly he stopped and when I looked front there was just a beautiful view infront of my eyesight. I just loved it. There was just a table all around the beautiful park which was covered with so many roses and and hearts made with them. It was decorated with lights and on a board 'I love you' was written.

After 2 hours, we were returning back to our respective houses. We enjoyed a lot, the thing I loved the most was that Aadi sang a song for me while playing guitar. Now it has been even more difficult for me to tell him the truth. But according to my idea I will do that cause I need to tell him the truth. We reached my house. "Aadi do you love me?" "Aaj tumhare liye itna kuch karne ke baad you are asking so you love me! Of course I do jaan!" His reply made me chuckle. "What you can do to prove your love?" I asked raising my eyebrow, he replied "Whatever you will say!" "For one day you need to stay away fro me! Means no meeting, no calling, no texting nothing!" I said to which he widened his eyes in shock "What!!!" "Yeah or I'll think you don't love me" "But..." He wanted to say something but then stopped and replied with an small okay with a sad face. I left the car not before bidding bye to him with a tight hug and went to my house waving at him.

"I'm sorry Aadi but I have to do this. You don't even know that this is gonna be our last hug and bye!" I entered my house and sat on the floor locking the door and cried my heart out. Why God why? Why with me? Why you gave such a punishment to me and why to Aadi? All the flashback of me and Aadi started coming in my mind. The way he love me, the way he always cared for me, I just can't even think of living without him and now I am.just going forever from him. I don't know what will happen when he will get to know this. God just please keep him safe, he should not take any wrong step. I slept on the floor itself thinking about all this.

Next day,

------------------------------

Aadvik's pov:

Today I can't meet or talk to Ahi...I don't know how will my whole day pass without talking with her. I just can't live without her. She's my everything,my whole world.

I tried to keep myself busy in all the ways I can. Now it 5 in the evening and her thoughts are crossing my mind every minute. I so badly want to talk to her but can't, I don't know why she said me to do such a thing. Before she never made me do anything like this, anyways I don't have another option. Whole day passed on like this.

Next day, in the morning only I decided to go her house which is not much far away from mine. I reached her house, I rang the bell but no one opened the door then I saw that the door is already open so I went inside. I called Ahi but no reply came from her side and it was seeming like she's not there in the house. I was about to go inside her bedroom when I saw a letter on the table. I picked it up and read.

Dear Aadi,

I know that in the morning only you might have come to meet me but couldn't find me! Aadi now you will never be able to find me! Coming directly to point baby I was having blood cancer, I didn't told you this just because I didn't wanted you get worried. I thought I would be fine but I didn't knew that this is not gonna happen! But Aadi today was the last day, I am gonna die today. I know you won't be able to believe it, but this is the only truth. So please accept it, I love you so much Aadi, you made my life heaven. You are my world, my reason to live I never knew this was about to come next. So please just like you lived yesterday without me just live everyday like that! That's why only I asked you for this! My last wish is only that you will not take any wrong step and you will move on !! I love you Aadi and will always love you more than one can think!

-Your Ahi

I was left speechless like my whole world ended up at once. I fell on the floor and gone all silent letting tears flow through my eyes.

Flashback ended.

5 years passed on Ahi, I can tell you how much I miss you. Today was the day your accepted my love. I wish you would be here today with me. As you said I can move on, but you are the only I loved and will always love. I am only and always yours !!

-----------------------------------------------

The End

Thanks for reading...I hope you liked it!
Plz do vote and comment

Ria
Signing off