"𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿"

߷𝗖𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ߷

"Yoooo deja let's go out bitch this lil club on 50th streets having a concert for some Nigga" I said deja walks out the room rubbing her eyes and sitting down on the couch "girl what you say" she said then I sat down next to her and said "let's go to the club on 50th street there's a concert" "whose concert is it" deja asked I replied with idk "girl somebody they calling X" she looked at me crazy and jumped up "BITCH DO YOU MEAN XXXTENTACION" I look at her crazy and said "I guess there wasn't much detail on the flyer" she started dancing around and then she finally said " wait I don't have nothing to wear all my clothes are still at the old house I gotta pick them up" I then said "don't worry girl I got some stuff that we could wear you wanna be dressy? Or slutty?" She looked and said "is there a way it could be both" then she smirked I swear this girl is gonna be the death of me I said "yes girl just lemme go find some things" she said "ok"and then danced to her room she looks so happy I hope she's really ok considering her dad just died a couple months ago I then yelled and said "I have to go to the mall text me your size bitch" she said "ok , send me a picture and the price of what your buying so I can cash app you" I replied with "ok"

꧁𝗗𝗲𝗷𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂
Cymphony just asked if I wanted to go to the club to see X I got so happy because of course I do his literally my idol but seriously he's fine as fuck but he wit hoeneva thot ass I just seen her today pushing up on his friend Robert but oh well ain't no business like my business I then got a text from cymphony.

                      My baby cym🫶🏾❤️

𝗢𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

                                                         Lemme see it

                          Oh bitch that is beautiful how much?

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁.
                                         Best bsf ever Iloveyou❤️
                                                           Read:2:34

I got off my phone and decided to go find shoes to go with the dress and just my luck I found some turquoise ones after that I got In the shower and did my routine cuz a bitch gotta look fireee when I go see my man after that I dried off and just as I was drying off cymphony walked in and threw my bag on the bed she sat down and I look at her and said "bitch go get ready we cannot be late to see my man" she said "girlll that's not even your mannnn" she said dragging out the words. "Girl whatever he know where home is " and I rolled my eyes  I did my hair and my makeup and looked in the mirror and hyped myself up after that I put my clothes on and I was really looking like a bad ass bitch and at this point it was like 6:37 and the concert starts at 7:30 cymphony called out and was like "bitch is you ready" I said "you already know I'm ready" she then said bitch you look gorgeous I said thank you my love and then I noticed her dress and said "omg sis you atee" 

( her outfit) 

"Thank you bestie, now let's go before you be late and be mad that you missed "your man" she said with the finger quotes I laughed and started walking out we got in the car and as we were on our way she said "oh and when we walk in here you know they gon be tweaking right?" "What you mean girl" I said "bitchhh your deja marie they gon play songs and shit" and I was "omggg I hope that doesn't happen" "why not tho you know you made it up if that does happen" she said and I replied with "idk you know me I be real shy sometimes" I said "well you best get unshy best cuz we here" she said "ok bitch we bout to T tf up" I said ( I'm from Detroit so that mean we finna turn up if you didn't know) as we walked in the Dj made and announcement saying "AW SHIT YALL ITS THE BADDEST BITCH , DEJAAAA MARIEEE and I laughed and waved he then played my song bankrupt( it's in the mm) me and cymphony walked up the stairs to my section but on my way I bumped someone I looked up and said "my bad" and he said "you good shorty" he had his head down and I couldn't tell who he was but he sounded fine  I shrugged and made my way up to the section to see bad bitches bouncing ass to my song I started rapping and dancing with them.

                          ༺𝗝𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩༻

It was something about that girl I bumped into earlier she had a different type of aura like she was pure and happy and light and she seemed like a really good person oh I don't chase hoes tho so if it's meant to be she'll be back "aye ski" I said and he looked Up "wassup vro" he said "what time we go on?" I asked and he replied with "in 5 minutes why what's wrong you look different" "idk I bumped into this girl on my way here and she was so sexy her body was everything but it was mostly her aura" I said and he asked "why you ain't get her then?" I shook my head and was like "I don't wanna fuck up her life you know I'm still in love with neva" "bro I'm sorry to say this to you right before we go on stage too but hoeneva don't care about you bro we all know that and you know it too your just in denial now let's go rock this club tf out" he said and I nodded walking with him out on stage.

                    ꧁𝗗𝗲𝗷𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

"Cynphony let's go bitch they starting I don't wanna miss a second" I said walking down the stairs to the dance floor to hear ski and X's biggest song together𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘼 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠

George w bush right on her pussy , yeah
Yeah , Curious George nigger looking boy you so puss , yeah
Yeah , Hit my line for the nigga dick check my Twitter , yeah
Yeah they call me young dagger dick that's my handle , yeah
Yeah
She jump on my dick like a handle , hey
Lil bitch I got on jesus sandals, hey
as the song was playing he was jumping around and can I say he looked soo good but I had to remind myself that's not my nigga I looked back up and he was staring into my eyes I looked back down because I was about to freak out but instead I just kept singing the song with him
Fast forward an hour
the concert was over and me and cymphony were drunk asf and cymphony looked so good then I thought to myself wtf is wrong with me "I need to go to sleep" i said and then cymphony said "Fr I'm tired asf" I then said maybe "we should call a Uber we're way too drunk" she then said "she was fine" and drunk a bottle of cold water and I nodded on our way to our car another car stopped in front of us and we were shocked as fuck then to window rolled down and the least expected Jahseh fucking onfroy asked if we needed a ride we both said "no" but I really wanted to say yes he then look at us again and said y'all are really drunk I really should take y'all home and me and cym looked at each other and I said "ok then" we both got in the back and I told jah our address and he started driving i don't even know what happened next thing I know me and cym are kissing.

                         ༺𝗝𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩༻
Of course I took them home shorty was a fan and she was fine asf she also was were drunk and I didn't want her to get hurt or whatever so I took her and her friend home. I looked back to see if they were ok and they were kissing and nudged ski and whispered for him to look back and he look and said "damn" I then said "I know right I need them to stop they finna make my dick hard" but on perfect timing we pulled up to their apartment and they both said "thanks" and walked to their apartment holding each other's hands I watched to make sure they got in safe and then pulled off I looked at ski and said "that's shorty from earlier she bad asf" ski replied with "fuck that her friend really bad" I nodded but all I could think about was shorty wit the black curly hair I didn't even know her name but I was only thinking of her I swear she's different and I love it I was in my head until I heard something buzz i saw a rose gold phone with a clear case and pearls on I looked at the Lock Screen and it was her...   

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝟭,𝟱𝟴𝟮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁

-𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮