"Look in your bag Belly. I want it back by the way." Taylor laughed and hung up.

"Looks like she's on board with the plan." Rosalie mumbled.

Belly laughed and looked in her bag and took out a skin tight pink dress.

"Oh hell yes." Rosalie smirked at Belly.

Rosalie was wearing some denim short shorts and a red crop top and black and white converse.

As Belly and Rosalie snuck out and made sure not to alert the moms, they were walking with their arms linked and saw the bonfire getting close.

"I don't know Rose, I'm getting nervous." Belly said looking worried.

"Hey, this is your first time being to one of these, there's nothing to worry about okay?" Rosalie said trying to comfort Belly.

"I know. I know. But I'm worried how the boys are gonna react." Belly frowned.

"Belly, listen. You're not a little kid anymore. You're a teenager, and it's summertime. You need to live a little. You can't keep worrying about the stupid boys." Rosalie reassured Belly.

Belly realized that she was right. If it was up to the boys she wouldn't have a life at all.

Belly linked their arms together again, smiling as they walked down to the bonfire.

As they were walking Steven bumped into them. And to say he was furious is an understatement.

"Belly?!" Steven shouted. Rosalie rolled her eyes at his protectiveness.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Steven asked shouting once again.

"Well Rose and I decided to-" Belly got cut off.

"And what the hell are you wearing?!" Steven shouted.

"It's called a dress, Steven." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

Steven turned to her with a glare. But turned back to Belly.

"You're going home." Steven said sternly while grabbing her arm.

"Is this really necessary Steven?" Rosalie asked trying to get Steven's arm off Belly.

As they went back and forth. Belly tripped.

Rosalie immediately ran to her side trying to help her up. But as Rosalie looked up she saw Conrad making out with some girl. Her heart stopped. Her childhood crush was making out with someone.

She didn't stare longer. She just focused on helping Belly. But Conrad looked up.

"Rosalie, I didn't know you were coming." He said staring up at the girl.

Conrad never called Rosalie her actual name.

"Yeah well I changed my mind." Rosalie said blankly.

Conrad looked down knowing she was upset.

Suddenly the girl he was making out with spoke up.

"Hey, I'm Nicole." She smiled.

Shit. Rosalie thought. She was nice. Damnit.

"Hey-" Rosalie was cut off by Jeremiah running towards her and Belly. Slinging his arms around their shoulders.

"Hey you guys made it!" He said with his usual smile.

"Now we can all have fun together." He smiled.

"No. I'm taking Belly home." Steven huffed out.

"C'mon man." Jeremiah's smile faltering a bit.

"Just leave her be Steven." The girl next to Steven said.