𝑇 𝑊 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝑌 - 𝑇 𝑊 𝑂

Start from the beginning

...

       The next morning Olivia woke up early, shooting a text to her parents and Rhodey, telling them she was making breakfast and telling them to come over whenever they wanted food.

       She slipped out of Natasha's bed, sliding into the other room and changing into her old MIT crew neck and tip toeing into the kitchen. Starting the coffee pot for Steve and Natasha, both of whom she knows likes hot brewed coffee in the mornings, then going into the fridge to get her store bought cold brew before starting on the many breakfast foods.

       She made Steve's favorite blueberry pancakes, Natasha and Pepper's treasured french toast, some bacon, eggs and toast for Rhodeys "simple man palette" as she claims he has, and grabbed the box of froot loops along with the box of cookie crisp for her father, not knowing what mood he would be in.

       She had on a calm Christmas playlist playing quietly as she worked her magic in the kitchen, softly singing or humming along to her favorite classic songs.

       At some point Steve and Natasha had woken up, the two offering to help but being shooed away from the kitchen by Olivia after they had gotten their coffees, the two now conversing on the couch and staying out of her hair.

       The woman was setting out the finishing touches when there was a knock at the door. Steve let the three in, everyone walking over to the table where the towers of food were perfectly displayed.

       "Oh honey this all looks amazing," Pepper gushed to her, hugging the younger woman from behind.

       "Froot Loops!" Tony all but screamed, pushing past his daughter and girlfriend to get to the artificially flavored sugar cereal. He poured a mountains worth, drowning it in milk before taking the biggest bite anyone had ever seen.

       Olivia looked around at everyone, pointing at her father, "if anyone was wondering why I turned out the way I did," she began, "it's because I was raised by a child," she finished, making everyone but Tony laugh. The man, instead, loaded his spoon with a Froot Loop and flung it at her, landing it on her cheek.

       Olivia turned to look at him in shock, "you did not," she said, swiping the orange circle off her cheek, "oh you are so dead," she mumbled, chasing him around the apartment until finally Tony hid behind Steve, the super soldier grabbing his girlfriend and pulling her away before anything bad could happen, "let me go Steven."

       "Nope," Steve smiled, kissing her little frown away, "everyone dig in, Liv hasn't been cooking the last two hours for nothing," he told them, sitting down in his normal seat and plating five blueberry pancakes for himself.

       Everyone followed his lead, taking some of the specially made food Olivia knew they all liked and putting it on plates for themselves.

       "So what was the thing that got you guys caught up?" Olivia asked, glaring at her father but looking back at Pepper for the answer.

       "Well it started with your fathers ex girlfriend paying us a visit which lead to the house getting bombed, your father flying to and crashing in tennessee, I got kidnapped and experimented on while Tony made friends with an eleven year old, he finally got back to Malibu but was kidnapped himself, and about twelve hours after that I was finally a top priority. But when I was actually in danger of falling to my death his hand slipped and I fell to my death," Pepper explained, aggressively cutting her french toast as she retold the events of the past few days.