Seven Days Without You

Less did they expect that when they returned from their trip in Lucerne, Ethan would be needed by WHO once again

Less did they expect that when they returned from their trip in Lucerne, Ethan would be needed by WHO once again. Thank the heavens that he will not be relegated in the Amazons nor is it somewhere worse but it doesn't count the fact that he needs to leave again and this time it's for Geneva. They could have gone there together but instead they decided to call him a week after they returned.

Anj didn't want to look nor sound needy and desperate but by the looks of it she does. She was not his mother nor his wife to stop him from going to Geneva, so with a heavy heart she lets Ethan go. Ethan was shocked that Anj was very much cool about it but he knows her all too well. He promised to video call her and that when he returns he will compensate and make up for all the time he's away.

He was only going to be gone for a week and Anj has lived without Ethan for 26 years so she can handle a week right? Well that was where she got it wrong, just a few hours after she dropped Ethan at the airport she was already missing him.

So Anj called her sisters and they came up with an idea, rather it was an idea that both Reg and Alexa did way back when they were dating their respective partners that they used when they were studying abroad but now Reg is dating Sienna and he's in Boston most of the time while Alexa is in Manila. Alexa planted the idea on her middle sibling but it was Aria who instigated Anj to do it.

Anj went in their ensuite and saw the laced lingerie that she bought back in Lucerne that Ethan never got to see. She wore it and decided to take a photo hoping that Ethan might notice but unfortunately there was no like nor response from him. Dejected, she went back to their ensuite to find better and more comfortable clothes and she came upon Ethan's Johns Hopkins hoodie.

Fuck, it smelled like him and it made Anj miss Ethan even more she wore the hoodie and went back to bed. It was merely an inanimate thing and yet it held so much effect on her. His hoodie made her so comfortable, so safe and secure. God is she going insane already but whatever she was thinking it halted when her phone rang.

She checked and saw that it was Ethan calling and immediately.

"Hi"

"Hi," she breathlessly answered. Ethan was in his hotel bed half naked, making Anj blush ferociously.

"You're blushing, love. See something you like?"

"Oh shut it, Ramsey." Making the older doctor laugh.

"I wanted to ask you, Have you seen my hoodie?"

"Nooo."

"You're wearing it, aren't you?

"Nooo."

"Really??? You do know you're so bad at lying, Anj."

"Yeah I'm wearing , I can take it off, if you want me to."

"Don't,  you actually look better wearing it than I did during my whole time in Med school."