Chapter 18

The following day, Aronpho had just received a letter from the Jedi Council.

"Vhat is it, Mastev," Thusura, asked him.

"Let's see what is inside this letter," Aronpho said.

The letter read that Aronpho and Thusura are going to be assigned to patrol another planet.

Thusura was glad when she read the letter given to Aronpho.

"I guess that this might be a vay fov me to find Mastev Vintvev or Mastev Zimuata, ov that it may be a vay to make him pvoud by helping the people on that planet."

She quickly went to Lilbeth's quarters to say goodbye to her.

"Avonpho and I are leaving. Ve ave assigned to anothev planet so ve can sevve the people theve," Thusura mentioned.

"I hope everything will be alright," Lilbeth said as she hugged her friend.

Thusura left the room, where Aronpho was waiting for her there.

Aronpho and Thusura left the Jedi Temple to the Republic academy to find a pilot for their mission, as neither of them was skilled at flying.

A female pilot greeted them happily as they reached the academy. She had long auburn hair, a fair complexion, and a blue-gray jumpsuit.

"Hello!," the pilot greeted the duo. "I'm Laisara Legabeck!"

"My name is Aronpho Perrcoud," Aronpho replied. "This is my apprentice, Thusura Lhom," pointing to Thusura.

"We are assigned to a planet and we need a pilot to accompany us here," Aronpho said to Laisara.

"You must be Jedi," Laisara replied, seeing the Jedi robes of the duo. "My father and brother were Jedi as well, but unfortunately, something horrible happened to them," she said sadly as she escorted them to her ship to help them to get to their destination.

As they were going hyperspeed in Laisara's space cruiser, Thusura asked Laisara about her relationship with her Master Wintrev.

"Ave you velated to my Master Vintvev in some vay? I have noticed that you tvo have the same suvname."

"Oh, how did you know about my eldest brother Wintrev?", Laisara asked the Cathar Padawan.

"Uh... vell, he used to be my Jedi Mastev until I vas fifteen."

"So you are that cat girl Wint was telling me about," Aronpho quipped to his new apprentice. "You've grown."

Thusura laughed a little as they were heading to the planet the Jedi were stationed on.