"Calm down boy. Mama is sleeping"i said

I walk upstairs and he follows me. I bring her in my bedroom and lay her down. Ace jumps on the bed and looks at me.

"Mama is having a baby"i said to him

He looks at Cheryl and then licks her stomach. I smile and pet his head. I leave the room and Ace just lays next to Cheryl. I go into my closet and take my shirt off.

(Toni's outfit^)

(Toni's outfit^)

I go downstairs and go in the fridge. I grab a slice of cake I have in there. I grab a fork and go back upstairs in my bedroom. I set against the headboard by Cheryl. I take a bite and then put the TV on. Then I see Cheryl wake up. She looks at me and I take a bite of my cake.

"How do you make just eating cake look hot?"she ask

I chuckle and peck her lips.

"Want a bite?"I ask

She opens her mouth and I feed her some. I wipe her chin off. Ace licks her stomach again making us giggle. I set the cake on the nightstand and I put my hand on her stomach.

"My babies?"I ask looking at her

"Yes. Your babies"she said

I smile and kiss her. I pull away and she lays her head on my shoulder and watches TV with me. Then she puts her leg on top of my stomach and I put my hand on her thigh and rub it up and down. I squeeze her thigh and we just watch TV.

4 hours later

Cheryl fell asleep again and I'm downstairs. Ace is with her. I'm watching a football game. Then I hear Cheryl.

"Toni!"she yells

I get up and run upstairs.

"What's up baby?"I ask

"I want ice cream"she said

"Baby we don't have any in the house"I said

"Can you go out and get some?"she ask

"Baby girl it's already 8:30pm. It's dark"I said

"Please babe?"she ask with a pout

I look at her and sigh.

"Ok fine"I said

"Thank you baby. I love you"she said

"I love you too"I said putting my shoes and hoodie on

I grab my keys and go over to her. I kiss her forehead.

"What kind?"I ask

"Mint please"she said with a big smile

"Your so cute"I said

She smiles and I kiss her head.

"See you in a bit"I said

"Ok"she said

I grab my keys and leave. I leave Ace there. I go to the store and get her ice cream. Once I'm done I drive back home and park the car. I go inside and grab a spoon from the kitchen. Then I go upstairs to the bedroom and see her laying down still. I take my shoes and hoodie off. I jump on the bed next to her and hand her the ice cream.

"Thank you baby"she said

"Yup anything for you"I said

She leans over and kisses my cheek but I turn my head and kiss her. We pull away and she smiles at me.

"I love you"she said

"I love you more baby girl"I said

She starts to eat her ice cream and I just cuddle into her. I lay my hand on her stomach and caress it. I kiss her shoulder and watch her eat her ice cream. Ace is laying down by our feet basically sleeping.

"Kiss?"I ask looking at her

She leans down and pecks my lips. I smile and just hold onto her.