"What the hell are you doing? Cut him down! Charlotte, get out of here now! Cut him down! Get out of my way." Finn said panicking.

"Stop! Okay? Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!" Charlotte said.

Gwen looked at the twelve year old in pure shock. Then she finally came to her senses as Blondie cut Murphy down. She rushed to him.

"John! Oh my god J, are you ok? Of course you aren't. Oh my god."

"Doll, I'm okay. Stay here though." Of course she didn't listen to him and followed him.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy roared in anger.

"Wait J, I understand you want revenge but its not always the way to go. I understand if you still want to go along with it but think first please."

He pauses for a moment. "I thought about it. Still going through with it!"

"Alright. Then I'm with you." Gwen said as she followed him. Bellamy came out of the tent.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us." Murphy mocked.

"Dial it down and back off." Bell said and Gwen scoffed.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?" Gwen winced at that comment.

"I was just giving the people what they wanted."

"Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now? So, who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favor?? I see. So, it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses, you all let her walk? Cowards! All of you are cowards!"

"Hey, Murphy! Murphy. It's over."

"Whatever you say, boss." He hit Bell over the head with a rod. "Come on. Let's get the girl. Charlotte! Charlotte, I know you can hear me! And when I find you, you are gonna pay! Come on." Gwen followed behind him not letting him out of her sight.

"Charlotte!" Murphy yelled.

"Put me down!" They heard Charlotte yell.

"Charlotte! Damn it. Bellamy! You cannot fight all of us. Give her up."

"Maybe not, but I guarantee I'll take a few of you with me."

"Bellamy! Stop! This has gone too far. Just calm down. We'll talk about this." Blondie yelled.

"I'm sick of listening to you talk." Murphy said and yelled a blade to Blondie's neck

"Wait, J. Let her go. This wasn't part of it."

"I will slit her throat"

"No, please. Please don't hurt her." Charlotte said.

"Don't hurt her? Okay, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now, I will let her go."

"Don't do it, Charlotte. Don't do it, Charlotte!"

"No! No, I have to!

"Murphy, this is not happening'

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did." Charlotte jumped to her death.

"Charlotte! No!"

"No, no, no! No!" Bell ran to the edge of the cliff and looked down. Then he got angry and attacked Murphy.

"Bellamy. Bellamy. Bellamy, stop! You'll kill him!"

"back off of him Bell!" Gwen screamed at him. She tried to pull him off but he pushed her away. She fell back and looked at him in shock.

"Get off me! Uhh! He deserves to die."

"No! We don't decide who lives and dies. Not down here."

"So help me God, if you say the people have a right to decide..."

"No, I was wrong before, okay? You were right. Sometimes it's dangerous to tell people the truth. But if we're gonna survive down here, we can't just live by whatever the hell we want. We need rules."

"And who makes those rules, huh? You?" Gwen scoffed.

"For now, we make the rules. Bellamy and I. Okay?"

"So, what, then? We just take him back and pretend like it never happened?" Bell asked.

"No! We banish him." Blondie said and Gwen looked at her in shock.

"Absolutely not Blondie! He did nothing wrong!"

"Get up." Bell held Murphy up by his shirt, threatening him.

"Bellamy! Stop!"

"If I ever catch you near camp, we'll be back here. Understand? As for the four of you, you can come back and follow me, or go off with him to die. Your choice." Gwen looked at Bell with nothing but hate in her eyes. They all moved to go back to camp everyone except Murphy and Gwen.

"Gwen come on. We are going back." Bellamy said. Gwen scoffed.

"You are, but I'm not. I am not leaving him Bellamy." Bellamy scoffed.

"As if I'm gonna let you stay here. Come on Gwen." he moves to pull her with him.

"You better let me go Bellamy. This is your fault you did this to him!"

"I did what people wanted"

"What about me? I'm your sister! I told you he didn't do anything and that he was with me the whole time! He is my BEST friend Bellamy. I expected you to believe me, your sister! But I'm delusional to think you would trust me." Gwen said shaking her head.

"Gwen, come on. I'm sorry ok. But you can not stay out here. You'll die."

"I am not leaving him behind Bellamy! Just go back to camp."

"I'm not leaving you out here."

"Then let him come back to camp!"

"I can't let that happen G."

"Then this is goodbye, Bell."

"Gwen" Bell said shocked.

"You made your choice Bell. Now live with it." Gwen said and took Murphy's hand and walked into the woods away from Bell.

Authors note: what do we think about this one? I knew I had to make it different then ones I've read before. I love her loyalty to John🥺