Prolonge

Makoto's P.o.v:
I've been accepted into hopes peak and In ready to walk in, but suddenly, It went dark.
I wake up In a classroom, there's a note that Tells me to head to the gym at 7:30, It's 7:28, I get up and look at the note again before I leave, It has a map, I take it and follow it. I make my way to the gym and see 15 ok there students there. I decide to introduce myself but before I can someone begins to yell.
??:"WHY ARE YOU LATE? IT'S 7:32?"
"Kiyotaka Ishimaru;  Super-High-School-Level(SHSL) Moral Compass"
Makoto:"I'm sorry, I must've woken up late."
Kiyotaka:"That is no excuse!"
??:"what happened?"
I turn to see a small girl in a green shirt and dress.
"I mean, I walked to the school and then Blacked out"
??:"Oh.. We all did, We woke up in some kind of classroom"
"Chihiro Fujisaki; SHSL Programmer"
After that small interaction I speak to everyone.
"Aoi Asahina; SHSL Swimmer"
"Murkuro Ikusaba; SHSL Soldier"
"Sakura Ogami; SHSL Martial Artist"
"Junko Enoshima ; SHSL Fashionista"
"Sayaka Maizono; SHSL Singer"
"Celestia Ludenburg (Celeste);SHSL Gambler"
"Toko Fukawa; SHSL Writing Prodigy"
"Kyoko Kirigiri; SHSL ???"
"Leon Kuwata; SHSL Baseball Star"
"Byakuya Togami; SHSL Prodigy"
"Mondo Owada; SHSL Bike Gang Leader"
"Hifumi Yamada; SHSL Fanfic Creator"
"Yasuhiro Hagakure; SHSL Clairvoyant"

I keep talking to Sayaka since we went to the same Middle school, Suddenly A bear Pops up out of nowhere.
Mondo:"What the fuck is that thing."
The bear:"I am Monokuma! Your headmaster! And I welcome you to hopes peak academy! Where you will spend the rest of your lives."
Chihiro:"The...Rest?.."
Monokuma:"Yyyyup! Although.... There is a loophole..."
Celeste:"Well then, May I ask what the loophole is?"
Monokuma:"Murder."
Sayaka:"Wh-What do you mean by M-Murder?.."
Monokuma:"You heard me right! If you kill someone you can get out of this place! Or you can stay in piece, Y'know, Whatever floats your boat!"
Makoto:" This doesn't make any Sense.. We just got here, now you want us to murde-"
Before I could even finish Mondo grabbed Monokuma and began to yell. A beeping noise started.
Kyoko: "THROW HIM!"
Mondo:"What?"
Kyoko:"JUST DO IT!"
Mondo threw the bear and he blew up. I don't really remember much but Byakuya and Mondo arguing which resulted in me getting punched.
When I came to Murkuro Was standing by my bed.
Murkuro:"Ah~ your finally awake"
Makoto:"Where is Everyone"
Murkuro:"Investigating the school, or the first floor anyway.
Makoto:"I should investigate as we-"
I get cut off by Monokuma on the monitors.
Monokuma:"I hope all of you have learned an important lesson about breaking rules. You get punished."
Murkuro Gets quiet.
Makoto:"Murkuro?"
She desperately tries to hide it but I can see tears running down her face. She snaps out of it in seconds.
Murkuro:"Junko Broke the rules. She's dead. She became hostile towards that damn bear he killed her. Right in front of me."
She gets up and leaves.
Murkuro;"Nevermind, You can investigate. I was stupid for practically holding you hostage. I'm dearly sorry about that."
She leaves. I'm confused, we all just met each other, I why is she so emotional? As far as I know no one knew anybody here, so why was she so attached to Junko? Nevermind that, I begin to help investigate.
Later in the day We meet back to the diner for dinner.
Mondo:"Hey Naegi."
Makoto:"Yeah?..."
Mondo:"Didn't mean to knock you out there Y'know? I must've gotten carried away"
Makoto:"It's fine I guess.."
We all discussed what we learned, There's no way out through the first floor and the stairs are locked to the 2nd. Junko is dead so that leaves 15 students. It's been the first day and death has struck.

Prolonge:
Students: 15
Deaths: 1
Blackened: 0
Victims:0