TWENTY-FIVE: Welcome to Hawaii

❥Evelina

❥Evelina

I'm trying very hard not to stare at Royal. I'm just extremely excited that he's actually coming with us.

I then realize he's going to meet my parents. I then also realize that Brady doesn't even know that Royal and I are dating. No one knows really.

I told him we have to keep our relationship a secret or else I would be the most hated girl in school.

Royal told me that he was originally going to say no about Brady's offer because he doesn't want to be a burden. My parents want him to come so bad that they insisted on paying for his plane ticket. So he went.

As we board the plane, I look behind me to see Royal smirking at me. I scrunch my nose at him and turn back around as I find my seat.

All of us have separate seats. I pass by Brady's seat and find mine a few rows behind his. Right when I sit down I watch as Royal sits down the row right behind me.

I hide a smile because I'm near him. Brady's all the way to the front while Royal is just behind me.

I hear my phone ring and read the text Royal sends me:

royal: Should I ask the guy to switch spots so that I can sit next to you?

I bite back a smile.

evelina: yes please.

I watch as Royal taps the guys shoulder and asks to switch. Without hesitation he says yes.

Well that was easy for him.

I scoot down to the guys seat so that Royal has the aisle seat in case Brady comes Royal can easily get up and go somewhere else.

He sits down and sighs. His head turns to mine and he smiles with his lips closed. I smile back at him.

"You're really pretty." He says out of nowhere. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and kisses my lips.

I bring my hand up to his face and play with his hair. I watch as he closes his eyes slowly.

His skin is so clear. So smooth. His eyebrows are perfectly bushy and his lips are perfectly formed.

I love his lips. His lips posses my lips to lean forward and give him a small kiss before I lean back into my seat.

I look out the window and hear the captain say that they will start the flight in 1 minute.