Chapter 13

A/N: Not going to lie this week beat my ass. The Supreme Court Decision. Personal experiences and other things have made things hard. I will try to keep a consistent schedule but I honestly can't make any guarantees. Stay safe and sane y'all.

My legs shook as the orgasm came over me. My nails dug into his back and relaxed as I finally calmed down. I sighed heavily, leaning into his chest as he gave a cocky smile. He pulled me close, his fingers passively running over my body. The doorbell rang. Toji looked at me with a confused expression and I shrugged my shoulders. He pulled on his sweatpants to get the door. When he came back he held a small package.

"You ordered something."

I did?

I thought for a moment then remembered. I sat up and gestured toward him.

"Mmhmm. Open it."

He fiddled with the box, dropping it to pull out a black shirt. He looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Your last one was torn up on the job right?"

"But you didn't have to-"

"I also didn't help a lot with the uh..."

"Desperately clinging while I fucked you." He smirked.

"Yea that. So. yeah."

He looked at the shirt then back at me and I felt nervous again. These past few weeks, I've been using Toji as a band-aid for my hurt from Gojo and Getou. He wanted a fuck buddy and I wanted to fuck away my problems. The problem is though...it's slowly been getting more domestic. Sometimes he'd cook, sometimes I'd cook. I invited him on errands with me one time. Sometimes, he came over at night just to sleep in my bed with me. And now I just bought him a shirt. I didn't know when he'd say that's enough. When he'd put a line in the sand and say I'm nothing more than a warm body for him.

"Thanks." He said gruffly before crawling back into bed with me.

He pulled me close and laid down. Within minutes, he was asleep. He always seemed extra tired when he came back from a job. He still hasn't told me what he does and when I pry he just kinda looks at me for a moment before telling me not to worry about it. I suspect it's something either highly illegal or for a high level of government but if he wasn't willing to say anything about it I probably shouldn't look into it.

I looked at his face. Long lashes, sharp, piercing eyes, and a body forged in what I could only describe as a tough life. He had some mysterious scarring and a hardened look. I usually see when he returns from a job that for just a moment before he uses me as a living body pillow. Which would be fine if he wasn't heavy as hell.

I detangled myself from him to go to the fridge to meal prep for the week. When I picked up the bottle of soy sauce, I noticed it wasn't nearly enough. I sighed, went back to the bedroom to pull on some clothes, and headed to the store. While I was there, I remembered a bunch of miscellaneous stuff I wanted to buy and ended up staying way longer than intended. I walked back with heavy bags and was huffing by the time I got back to my complex. Getou was standing by the entrance, his eyes following nothing I could discern. Slowly, his eyes trailed to me and for the briefest moment, I felt something brush my shoulder.

I didn't really have time to address it since I wanted this bag off of me so I pressed forward, ignoring Getou. He held a hand out, stopping me. I glared at him.

"I'll carry the bag if you listen to what I have to say." He offered.

"No thanks."

"The elevator's broken."