Chapter 4 o((>ω< ))o

Kazuha POV

Studying with scara was pretty fun. He's not that bad. At least not as bad as Yoimiya said he was.

Flashback

"Hey Yoimiya," I called out walking over. "Hi Kazuha, how's your first day?" she said. "It was pretty good the teacher had me sit beside this cute purple boy." "What is the name of this 'cute purple boy'?" she asked. "Scaramouche, you know him?" "Oh him, he's the worst," She said, "He's super cold and rude. Anyways these are my friends Xingqiu, Chongyun, and Ayaka. Ayaka is also new here." "Hello," they all said.

End of flashback

"Well he was pretty rude at first but after a while he warmed up," I thought to myself.

I looked over to scara and he had already fallen asleep on my shoulder.

"Scaramouche wake up. We've only been doing this for five minutes," No respond "Wake uppppppppppp.'

He woke up and realized what he did and blushed a little bit. "Let's just continue."

I helped him read the words and he responded to the questions. He was quite smart even though he didn't pay attention in class.

I picked up my phone and started texting.

Bing

Scara got a new notification. I texted him on his phone. He picked it up and checked.

Kazuha: Your cute

I knew he wouldn't understand and he knew it was from me. I just giggled and moved on.

Soon he had to go and left. I was really looking forward to seeing him the next day. Hopefully he doesn't ask his parents what I texted him.

I lied down in bed and fell asleep. Ignoring the fact that I haven't eaten dinner yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a really short one. I just didn't know what to write to continue.

Can someone please tell me how to the the bold (B) text and the slightly slanted text (I) ?

295 words