___________________

Why have I never thought of selling at places like this? Business is booming. I'm almost completely sold out of everything. I had coke, weed, acid, and molly at the start. Now all I have is a couple acid tabs and about a quarter left of weed.

At this point, I was just walking around. That was until I got stopped by a child.

"It's you." He says.

"It's who?" I asked confused.

"The person who's been outselling us obviously." He answers.

"You're a child. What do you possibly know about selling? And who the fuck is us?" I ask.

"Follow me." He says.

Stupidly, I follow the boy. He lead me to some pretzel stand. Now I'm even more confused than before.

"Fez, I found her." The boy says.

"Ah, so you're the one who's been killing us tonight." The man, who I now know as Fez, says.

His voice was slow as fuck. And I mean slow like he was on drugs or something.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask.

"We sell just like you but we heard that you've been getting all our customers. You fucking up our business." He responds.

"That has nothing to do with me at all. Although have you thought about expanding?" I ask.

"What you mean by that?" Fez asks.

"Business partners. I mean your working with a fucking child." I answer.

Out of the corner of my eye, I seen Cassie. She was calling me over and of course I was gonna go. Mainly because she's with Maddy.

"Look I don't have time for this. Think about the offer and let me know. It ain't hard to find me." I say before going over to the duo.

"Hey Y/N." Cassie says while giving me a hug.

"What's up Cass?" I respond.

I looked between the both of them and it was obvious that they're high as hell. It wasn't weed, more like molly. As a dealer of these products I know what it looks Ike to be high off of certain shit. Your eyes tell it all.

"You should come inside the house of mirrors with us." Maddy says.

And before I could even say anything, both girls were dragging me inside. We were the only ones inside this weird ass attraction so I decided to light up a blunt. A backwood to be more precise.

As I was smoking they began to talk about their boyfriends. Nate and McKay. Something about Nate saying that Maddy is dressed like a hooker. McKay saying that him and Cassie were just "chillin." Whatever the fuck that even means.

I don't know and I wasn't really too interested. I normally try to stay out of girl talk like this. I mean they're the ones who decided to date fucking idiots who don't respect them properly.

"So Y/N are you like rich or something?" Cassie asks.

"Um, not really. But I'm far from broke." I shrug.

"Why don't you have like a girlfriend or whatever? I mean you're quite attractive." Cassie says, asking me more questions.

"Because I don't want one." I answer but it was clearly a lie and not the full truth.

"You're lying." Maddy says with a smile. "Who do you have a crush on? We gotta hook you up."

It's you. As much as I wanted to say that I couldn't. "No one. I don't even like relationships."