Meeting the sage. (Pendrick)

Începe de la început

GENDER
Male

Pendrick is an Elf who could not handle Elementals but has healing abilities. In the original [...], he was talented enough to play the role of healer in Choi Han's group for a while.

"My group?" Choi Han looked at the screen in bewilderment. Is this what was supposed to happen originally? That he would have a group instead of Cale?

Who would have been associated in his group?

However, he had died early in a battle, triggering Lock's first berserk mode. In the current plot, Pendrick is still alive, and he helped out Cale's group many times.

Lock was puzzled, "W—What? My first berserk transformation was triggered by this 'Pendrick' and not my uncle?" I have not even met this elf yet and it's saying that he would have been in his first berserk transformation because of this elf.

But he's glad that this elf would still be alive this time around.

Pendrick, he, is frozen still. He was supposed to die in an early battle? And he play as the healer in this Choi Han's group? That would have only happened if he left the village sometime. Why would he leave the village to become the healer in this group?

Sensing how both Pendrick and Lock are feeling, the host decided she wanted to sit them next to each other. Just for funsies, of course

She snapped to her fingers and seated Pendrick to sit next to Lock and Choi Han. All three of them let out a 'huh?' and looked at me in bewilderment.

Hey, I'm during you a favor!

Amelia just shrugged at their dazed stares and continued to look at the screen.

Appearance
Pendrick was said to look so pale he looked like a sick person. As one of the original [...] party members, Pendrick had a different kind of beauty compared to other Elves, and he had a Z shaped scar by his eyes. He was known to be the most handsome of all Elves.

Bud putted the back of his hand on forehead, acting like he's about to faint, "I might grow unconscious because of his beauty." Cage did the exact same thing, following suit.

Both Glenn and Taylor looked at their respected friends, with weird expressions. They then both looked at each other with a look that seemed to say they know what the other is thinking.

'Aren't they acting too dramatic?'

'Yes, however, this is a common occurrence for Bud.'

'I see that. Even if it isn't as common as your acquaintance, it does happen sometimes for Cage.'

'Ah, especially when it comes to the God of Death.'

'I see your pain.'

'I, too, see your pain.'

"That elf is quite handsome."

"That's true, I wonder where he got it from?"

Hearing the murmurs from around him, Pendrick couldn't stop the blush from creeping up on his face. It is quite embarrassing getting this much attention and these looks from the people around him.

And here Cale is, also agreeing with the screen. The novel did talk about his beauty multiple times. Seeing it for himself, he can't help but agree with it.

Original Plot
Pendrick met Choi Han's group during their journey. He then joined them as a healer. However, he died in a battle, and as someone who reminded Lock of his dead uncle, the chief of the Blue Wolf Tribe, he triggered Lock's first berserk mode.