Chap Three

3rd person
Antediluvian

Romulus introduced Jake to the four beautiful women that he imprinted on.

Gaia, she has these ice blue-green eyes and black hair. She's Bella's cousin.

Maeve, she has a dark fawn brown hair and dark brown almost black eyes. And she's a Clearwater, cousins to Leah and Seth.

Nyx, she has light brown hair with hints of blonde and blue eyes. She's a Mikaelson, Klaus 's oldest daughter to be exact. She's Caroline and Klaus' daughter older than Hope by a couple months.

Ligeia, she has rich brown hair, chocolate brown eyes. She's also a descendent of Stefan and Damon Salvatore.

Gaia left because Bella decided to become a vampire.

Maeve left because Seth and Leah were spending so much time with Skylar and not enough with her to make her feel wanted. She left a week after Gaia.

Nyx left because she was given the X-serm. She ran from her parents because of two girls Stella and Loren. She needed to do something for herself. She still talks to her half sisters Hope, Lizzie, and Josie.

Ligeia left because she was also given the X-serm and she left with Nyx when Nyx left.

Anyway Jake has been loving it here, he felt even more at home than when he did when in Forks.

Even though he's only known them for a small amount of time he loves his imprints and they've become his entire world really.

The five still feel like that there's something missing.

In Forks, Skylar and the pack were so in love that all there was to do was go on patrols.

Bella, don't get even start on Bella, but anyway she was in a hot passionate love.

Jake started to feel like he didn't even exist. Like Forks was never mentioned to be his home, not anymore.

So that's why Jake left, why he decided to disappear, disappear all together. Disappear like he never existed in Forks, ever.

Since Jake's been in Antediluvian, he's finally feel like he belongs. Like he's finally has a home, a place to be belong and be apart of.

Jake has been helping the Atrians protect Antediluvian from an enemy race, the Trags.

He learned the history about the Atrians and the Trags and their vendetta against cold ones, the rivalry between them.

How the Trags decided that committing genocide on vampires was a good idea.

Antediluvians were ready and prepared for onslaught if it were to ever happen again and if Atrians failed to protect them. They would protect themselves.

*:..。o○✧༺♡༻✧○o。..:*

Updates every Tuesday