Hiccther is OVER!

"Mom I'm going shopping with my friend and then were going to watch a film at the cinemas OK."I said as I was walking down the stairs with my beautiful blue dress on.

"Wow darling you look gorgeous, and come back by 11 o 'clock. Love you." My mother said as she gave me £30 for shopping and cinemas."Thanks mom and I love you too." I said as I kissed her on the cheeks with a hug.

I went to the address that Hiccup gave me but I thought it was wrong but it wasn't, his house is massive and he welcomed me into his mansion. He showed me his room, it was the size of my house (highly exaggerated).

"Wow is this actually your family's house, your rich." I said surprisingly as he said," Its not that big though, everyone says that." As he blushed.

"Are we going shopping.. yet. Can't wait to buy some stuff."I said.

"No need i'll buy you whatever you want, my dad gave me £250 just for shopping and cinemas."He said as he tied his shoe laces on.

*****

Heather P.o.V

I can see them talking but they are about to come outside, I cant wait to embarrass her in front of everyone. They just came out the house, not holding hands, so that means that Hiccup doesn't like her but they carried on walking to town. I saw Hiccup buy her a brand new golden watch, why doesn't he do that for me. He then bought himself the same watch, like why. They came out the shops and went to the cinemas, so this was the chance. She bought slush and popcorn. I went up to her and got her slush and threw it all over her face then threw the popcorn on her.

"ARG, why did you do that for?"I shouted and ran away so fast and hid somewhere. I cried and thought why did she do that.

"Heather why the hell did you do that for. Now shes going to cry because of YOU. Were over!" He shouted at her as she felt guilty for doing that.

"I'm sorry." She said but Hiccup never heard because he was gone.

******

Hiccup P.o.V

I can't believe that she actually did that. I can't find Astrid any where then I heard someone crying so I went over to that corner and saw Astrid crying on the floor because of my ex. I calmed her down then I ran to the shops and bought her clothes to go home with. I bought her the same dress but in light pink. I told her to get changed to this.

"I'm so sorry Astrid, please forgive me because of Heather. Me and Heather are over. I can never forgive her. Come on let me take you home." He said calmly as I stood up. " Thanks Hiccup." I said.

A/N

Hey everyone this is my third chapter, hoped you liked it.