Heather Hates Me

A\N

I dedicate this chapter to Jane_Hiccstrid for being the first to read my first two chapters and for voting. Thx.

The class has just settled down and Astrid is sitting next to Hiccup as Heather storms into the classroom looking at me.

"Um, who is she and why is she sitting next to my boyfriend?"she said confusedly yet loudly. "This is Astrid Hofferson, Hiccup is a nice gentleman so he will be looking after her until she gets used to this school." Said Mrs Murphy.

******
Heather's P.o.V

Ugh why does she have to sit next to my loyal boyfriend, tell her to find her own boyfriend that witch. If she tries to take Hiccup away from me, I don't know what I'll do. Our name together is Hicther. No-one can take our relationship apart not even this Astrid girl.

Ring Ring

"Come Hiccup let's talk somewhere...alone."Heather said rudely.

"what about Astrid?"he said.

" Are you rejecting me now for... That thing?" She says.

" Excuse me, who do you your talking to like that. And I'm not going to talk to you or spend time with you until you sort yourself out."he said.

Astrid P.o.V

Did you hear that , he cares about me more than her, I think. Sometimes I think she doesn't deserve him.To tell the truth when I'm around him, I feel so weird, I don't know why.

"Hope you never heard that."he said.

" Oh I barely heard anything?" I lied.

"You know what after school wanna go shopping or cinemas?" Hoping he will say yes.

" Of couse , anyways I need to buy watches and maybe watch a movie but not today, barely any shops are open so maybe on Saturday."he says hoping I will say yes.

"OK deal, don't let me down. Maybe at 6:00pm. So shall I come to yours ?" I say as I slap myself.

" why did you slap yourself?" He asks.

" um I said something stuiped, sorry." I say looking down to the floor hoping he will understand.

"No need to be sorry bae." He says as he slaps hisself.

"Why did you slap yourself when you said 'bae'?" I said confusedly.

" Um you don't know what bae means?" He asked like it was obvious.

"No I don't. Am I meant to know?" I asked Hiccup.

"nah you don't have to know but I'll tell you. It stands for before anyone else." He said.

" so you called me bae." I said.

" yep it was an accident, are we OK. As friends?" He asked.

" of course, one word won't break our strong friendship?." I said as I smiled.

Heather's P.o.V

OK, I just heard them to but I need to find a way to split them up. That girl is so clueless, not knowing what bae meant, wow, maybe I need to ask him out on a date on Saturday at 6:00 so I will. If he rejects I don't know what I'll say. Hmm what if I became calm and nice to her then I'll do some thing so evil, evil enough to make Hiccup blame Astrid. Yes, I'll do both and if he rejects the date I'll do the other one.

A/N

Hey the my second short chapter I know but I promise to make the other one longer. Please vote if you liked the second chapter of my book. Byee.