06 | really? really.

Start from the beginning

Heather's face hardly moved, eyes staring blankly at her. She stepped towards Azalea.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Anyway, I have to go. Good to see you." Azalea said quickly. She turned around and walked fast to the parking lot, not looking back.

Heather too?

What was going on? Did the Russians really have something to do with this?

Azalea got in her car and immediately locked the doors, paranoid.

None of any of this made sense.

Billy and Heather, Russians in Starcourt, her dad working for them, the mind-control.

How did it all connect?

She had to talk to the others. Maybe, just maybe, those boxes had some sort of mind-control weapon in them.

They're were in too deep.

But she couldn't stop now.

Azalea started driving towards Starcourt, passing through the middle of Hawkins.

The roads were completely empty, shops being shut down due to lack of business since the mall was built. It looked like a ghost town—no one was around.

Except someone flying down the sidewalk on their bike.

And in a sailors uniform.

The whole situation with Heather immediately slipped from her mind.

"Robin?" Azalea called out her window. She had slowed her car down enough to ride along side Robin on her bike. Luckily there was no one else on the road.

"Azalea! Hey!"

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the mall!" She said loudly, focused on riding her bike and talking, "I just got some blueprints from County Recorder's Office,"

"Oh—"Azalea said confused. She wanted to ask more about that later, "Do you want a ride?"

Robin stopped pedaling. Azalea stopped her car too.

"Really?"

Azalea smirked, "Yeah, really. That's where I'm heading, too."

Azalea put the car in park and got out to help Robin put her bike on the back of the car.

"Good. If I was alone with those two dinguses all day, I think I would lose my mind." Robin said with a laugh.

Azalea nodded knowingly. She loved hanging out with Steve and Dustin, but adding Robin into the mix had been a great change of pace, "Trust me, I know."

Once Robin's bike was securely on the back of the car, the two girls climbed in.

"I've been meaning to ask," Robin said rubbing her hands along her shorts, "What is your relation to Dustin?"

Azalea smirked, beginning to drive her car again, "Our parents are dating—his mom, my dad. I like to think of him like a brother. But sometimes I worry about what would happen if our parents break up, so I never call him that."