Karl: Yeah, i found it after the wall was finished, its very rare.

Karl went out to his spot, and when he got there he saw an elephant tribe walking down by the waters.

He took out his phone and started recording the giants walking down to the rivers, and using their trunks to drink, the elephant calves next to them drink as well

He took out his phone and started recording the giants walking down to the rivers, and using their trunks to drink, the elephant calves next to them drink as well. Matsuoka and Miura was following karl to his spot and also witness one of the most biggest animals on planet earth, miura eyes sparkled just by looking at them. Karl then looked behind him.

Karl: [Spooked silently] Hey don't just sneak up on me like that, it would have alerted them.

Matsuoka: [Whispers] Sorry, i couldn't help it when i saw them.

Karl: Right, i still stink, i need a bath.

He sneaks over to the spot.

Miura: [Whispers] Hey wait!

They made their way to the spot where karl's clothes are off and submerged himself in water, Matusoka and miura found the spot and karl naked.

Karl: [Embarrassed] Hey, what are u doing, i was here first!

Matsuoka: [Flushed] Sorry! We just wanted to get clean, because everyone is just taking too long to shower.

Miura: [Flushed] And we were thinking that if we could probably shared this spot, since we are close friends. 

Karl: [Flushed] A-alright, but i am keeping a blindfold on the whole time.

Karl puts on his blindfold before the girls both take their clothes off, and then gets in the water, they both uses the soap, while karl has his back turned the entire time.

Matsuoka: You know u can take off the blindfold.

Karl: I-i would rather not, since you should be bathing with friends instead of just a random boy.

Miura: But your not a stranger to us, we have known each other since your transfer.

Karl remembers the first time they have met, back when karl was an athlete, he was very active as a child, and he still is to this day, every day after the transfer he would run on the track, just to burn off steam, the captain of the softball team noticed him almost everyday. He then remember on when he was listening to music on his I-phone, she notices a lot of popular songs on his phone and she liked them, the two then became friends. Before karl even know them, matsuoka and miura were always hanging out, people suspected them to be in a relationship, until karl came along.

Matsuoka: You can go ahead and take the blindfold off.

Karl slowly unties the fold and slowly takes it off and puts it on the rocks.

Miura: D-don't be shy, turn around please?

Karl slowly turns around, and sees the young women naked for the first time, he jumps back.