I love him so much, my biggest fear is losing him, and it's scary knowing I'm in that deep, but I've always known.

30 minutes later

We're losing.

The frustration on Halston's face being very noticeable. 

"Halston looks like he wants to beat the shit out of someone" Julie says

"They always end up getting wasted when they lose to them" Lio chimes in

He has me now though, he doesn't need to get wasted when he has his girlfriend to rant to.

1 hour 30 minutes later

we lost.

The boys went back into the locker rooms to change, and I'm saying goodbye to the others and heading down by the lockers to wait for Halston.

"Hey bunny" Ares says coming out of the lockers giving me a hug

"Hey, sorry for the game, you guys did great anyways" I say giving him a soft smile

"Thanks, hey look, give Halston some time kay? he might act a little weird right now, but losing against Ohio always makes him moody." he says kissing my hair before heading where Scar is I'm sure.

Right after Ares leaves Halston steps out with a glare resting on his face.

"Hey" I say with a little smile stepping in front of him

"Hi" he says walking past me to his car

Okay.

**

He opens the door for me and after gets in on his side.

"You guys did really good" I say when he starts driving

"Good" he repeats scoffing

"Yes you guys did good" I repeat

"We fucking lost Anastasia" He says in a tone I've heard him speak to others, but never to me.

"well yeah but on th-"

"Just stop, I'll drop you off at the cove" he says making me turn in my seat in silence

he didn't have to be a jerk.

15 minutes later

We finally get to my house and we both sit in silence, partly because I'm waiting for him to say anything, but after about three minutes of silence I give up and hop off the car.

Once I unlock the door I hear the car leave, and I feel empty and alone.

I head upstairs and jump into my bed falling into a restless sleep.

1 hour later

*THUMP

"ouch" I groan

I fell off the bed, great.

I crawl back on my bed and check my phone to see 12 misses calls from Julie and Scar and 87 from Halston.