Pepa and Julieta were quick to sweep their long-lost brother in a big hug, and his eyes visibly widened at the sudden affection.

His eyes found yours once he was released, and you smiled back at him. He shrugged nervously, but you gave him a discreet little thumbs-up. You cast your glance at Camilo beside you, you stared dumbfoundedly at his uncle. Antonio stood beside him, smiling profoundly.

 Antonio stood beside him, smiling profoundly

"Okay, so...we gonna talk about Bruno...?"

"That's Bruno."

"Yeah,there's a lot to say about Bruno..." The fortune-teller hunched in on himself shyly, but jumped forward enthusiastically merely half a second later. "I'll start, okay!"

The man pulled Pepa by the hand as he twirled her into Félix's side, and began explaining himself.

"Pepa I'm sorry 'bout your wedding, didn't mean to be upsetting. That wasn't a prophecy, I could just see you were sweating, and I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so. Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it go!"

"That's what I'm always saying, Bro!"

Bruno nodded with Félix, then turned to Julieta and fell back into his shy state of mind. He almost looked ashamed of something.

"I got a lotta 'pologies I've got to say—"

Julieta cut him off, throwing an arm over her brother's shoulders.

"Hey, we're just happy that you're here, okay?"

"But—"

"Come into the light!" Pepa mirrored Julieta's motion, throwing her arm around Bruno on his right.

"But—"

"The triplets all reunite!" Agustín, still swollen from the numerous bee stings he's endured, hugged the triplets from behind.

"And no matter what happens, we're gonna find our way!"

"Yo I knew he never left, I heard him every day." Dolores elbowed Camilo, who in turn looked at her with the offense of a child caught off guard.

The symphony of sound continued as a distant echo approached the ruins of Casita, carrying on the song of Casita, and of the Madrigals.