Chapter 4

Alon's Pov:

We arrived in Hargeon.

We started looking for a ride to Galuna Island.

But everyone we asked said no.

"Looks like were going to swimming after all". Said Natsu

"I'm not swimming". Said Lucy

"I found you". Said Gray in a creep voice

"It's gray". Said Rikki shocked

"What are you doing here"? Asked Natsu

"Gramps found out hair brain scheme and sent me to come and bring y'all back". Said Gray

"But why we're not endanger yet". Said Natsu

"If you come back now you could avoid being kicked out maybe". Said Gray

"Kicked out". Me and Lucy said with worry

They then continued arguing till the guy that has the boat tells us to get in so Natsu attacks Gray and ties him up and we get in the boat.

Timeskip

Me and Natsu are hanging over the boat with motion sickness.

The other's continued talk to Bobo till we see the island then Bobo disappears in thin air.

All of sudden a big wave is behind us.

We were then knocked out.

Timeskip:

I then wake up to find myself and the other's washed up on a beach.

"Looks like we made it you guys". Said Natsu

"We're lucky we washed up on the beach". Said Lucy

"I don't if I'll call it lucky". Said Gray

Natsu then started getting excited and wanted to go exploring.

Gray then decided to join us we then started looking for the village.

Lucy then tells us about there only being one village.

Timeskip

We then arrive at the gates to the village we informed the guards that we come from a guild to help them.

We walked into the village once left the gate and informed us of the problem and reveal there monster body parts.

All of sudden the moon revealed it purple color and the villagers transformed into monsters.

They told us about what they had to the ones that completely lose there humanity.

We then promised them that we would help in anyway we can.

The village chief tells is the only way get rid of the curse is to destroy the moon.

After they get done the take us to a guest living quarters.

We then went to sleep.

Next day

We wake up the next day and started investigating.

We walked around as Lucy was sitting in her Celestial spirit when all of sudden a giant mouse started attacking us.

What are you waiting for beat it up you guys she yelled worriedly.

Sea Dragon Wing Curl:

The user brings their arm behind them while gathering energy, and consequently swings their other arm forward, swiping it towards themselves. This action creates a wave of water that curls inwards and acts as a spinning dome of water. When using this ability the user is capable of manipulating shape and manipulate light based attacks by controlling the reflective surfaces of the water that can be used to reflect/redirect attacks.

I blocked the attack of the giant mouse.

Ice-Make: Floor.

Once gray caused the giant mouse to slip and fall we ran into a temple.

Once inside we see symbols of the moon.

Natsu then says something about the floor not being stable and then caused the floor to fall.

"Happy, Rikki can y'all fly us up"? Asked Lucy

"No". They said

We then walked around and seen a demon trapped in ice.

"Why, Why is Deliora here of all places". Said Gray

We then here someone coming so we hide and listened as they said something about moondrip.

They then said something about ice-emperor they then leave to look for us.

Gray then told us about his master and said that whoever is mess with her legacy will wish they we're never born.