Everything i Wanted

Start from the beginning

His crow then came flying and crashing in his chest with a note on his chest. The od crow panted slowly as Giyuu pet him. As he used his other hand that was covered with some soap to take the message from the leg.

He felt his world crash with the note.

'Dear Tomioka Giyuu,

Forgive me for the sudden changes of plans, normally I prefer you having this day free, but suddenly something happened/ so we need you for the Pillar meeting, it is very urgent and sudden. It has to do with the swords smith village incident.

Please be here, and take care,

Ubuyashiki Kagaya.'

Giyuu sighed and continued to wash it as Shinoubu just sat there watching, Giyuu ignored her very existent while he focused on the task in hand. Shinoubu realized that the uneven haori was two haori sewed together rather than just made together like that.

So one of the haoris were from someone else.

When he finished he twisted the haori and then place it to dry alongside all his uniforms and all his clothes.

Giyuu turned to Kocho that was eying him with a smile, "Kocho I will get ready to head out." He explained before heading inside. But his body was super tired and lazy. So he just brushed his teeth and took a quick bath.

His hair mess just loose and pulled a dark blue kimono and some zori sandals and pulled over the kimono a raven haori that he had that once belonged to him. Well, he used to wear it.

He walked out and pulled on the zori sandals and followed Shinoubu, he didn't bring his sword since he was son his day off. His steps were silent and slow while Shinoubu walked a bit faster than him trying to get to him.

"You know Tomioka-san," she spoke her steps fasten to reach out to him. "You look great with the hair loose."

He continued his eyes straight forward "thank you, Kocho." He thanked as he followed the path reaching the manor. Just before the meeting started. He opened the door and every current pillar turned to him. Their eyes widened seeing the messy and unkempt Giyuu that was there.

He sighed letting a light, "Good morning." As he sat down where he was assigned to beside the Rock Pillar. He preferred beside the giant than anyone else.

Mitsuri felt her heart drop at his appearance even if she wasn't sure what was happening, after all she didn't know the Water Pillar, he was a mystery as everyone knew he was. the way he moved himself wasn't as 'prideful' as he made him seem.

He looked defeated and shame-filled. Kanroji knew that something was wrong. She could see it in his empty eyes, they were emptier and darker than normally it made her nervous when their eyes met.

Muichiro also realized but was to tired and was in too much pain from his wounds to think twice as the Lady of the Manor entered, Amane. Her face was calm and stoic.

As the meeting started, it reminded Giyuu of the emergency meeting of when they caught Tanjiro and Nezuko, it was sudden.

It was explained over the weird and very odd marks that Mitsuri and Muichiro had gotten at the fight against Upper Five and Four. Giyuu paid attention when the shocking news came that Nezuko was immune to the sun, it made his eyes widen.

He felt dread shake up his core, what would the other Pillars think?! He hid his face behind the curtain of raven hair, internally crying and throwing a fit. Not realizing he let a light whine.

"is there something you wish to say, Tomioka?" the said male flinched and tilled his head a bit to see the tall man beside him that had his head tilled to his way, tears rolling down his cheeks, "you look in a state of dread it makes me feel it too."