Crushes

3rd POV:

At the evening of the very same day that you took Balam's virginity, you recovered from the backlash of using the Oracle's power in your duel. It took you two days in total to recover, and you're finally home. Your family welcomed you eagerly, happy to see you up and on your own two feet, even getting you your favorite food. When finally done, you go to your room and take a breath of fresh air.

...

"Why did I do that?! Now he's doting on me without even questioning the morality of being with a student!" You whine, ashamed of your actions you did when under the influence of your recovery. "Look at it this way, now you got a pet." You hear the Oracle behind you, and jolt in surprise. "P-Pet?" You ask, and they nod. "Of course. A good little pet that will come when called. Those are hard to come by." They say, holding onto your shoulders and showing themselves on your right. You sweat a bit at the comment, but you admit that you never saw someone so eager to please. After he sated your lust, he was holding and hugging you the entire day, sometimes addressing you as [Y/N]-sama instead of [Y/N]-kun or just [Y/N], definitely a result of being dominated not just in attitude, but also in bed. Still, you feel he loves it wholeheartedly. "Even if not connected by mind fully like a proper Oracle host, he is still valuable. Use him well. As for the backlash from using my power – due to healing from it, next time the time needed to heal will be less than a day no matter how much you use it. Your illness was a blessing in disguise." They add, which makes your thoughts shut up for a bit. That's great! You can study it more and the drawback won't be so bad.

At least that was what you originally thought. Right now, it's evening of the weekend, and you have used the skill twice, but couldn't use the time reversal with such accuracy as when you did at the duel. Even with the Oracle casting with you in its non-existent form, it is lacking. A spell that's verbal or tied to it closely... They are activated by words, the act of speaking. The world reacts to the words or feeling, and an effect happens in response, even if you don't know what the words of a spell mean it will happen. Maybe, just maybe...

Standing outside in the garden, you look at your left hand for a moment. "Cherusil." You say, casting a transformation spell. Your palm grows a slit in the middle, the skin around it softening and getting a little pink. It feels weird and wet, plus it feels a little uncomfortable as it is hard to control. Finally, you convince it to budge, and it opens to reveal a row of teeth and a tongue that hardly obeys. If your theory is correct, casting a spell with both your own mouth and this one will make your spells prosper. However, that requires mastery of your secondary mouth. Well, time to practice. Still, one evening isn't enough even if you can mirror how your main mouth works, and you go to school the very next day with the mouth spell undone.

You go to school with a vary step, sweating bullets as today will be a difficult day. Kalego is back, and Balam is somewhere around the school. It's likely he will attach himself to you like how small fish follow big sharks to eat scrap from their prey – except instead of meat scraps it's opportunities to offer his body and take your lust that he'll be after. When you meet up with your friends, you don't talk much and respond with one-word responses. Even when Jazz asks what's wrong, you shrug him off and focus on keeping your nerves level for homeroom. They let you be, as they were informed you were seriously sick when you were gone, and instead think that you're still tired. Upon entering the new grand and shiny classroom, the Royal One they managed to get when your sabotage was over, Iruma makes eye contact with you for a brief moment, but then gets a very meek and nervous expression on his face before looking down at his desk, avoiding eye contact. Seems like he came down from the high of his cycle. When you sit down, every second of waiting is agony.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Still, Kalego is punctual and when the time comes, and he arrives just on time. Your eyes meet for a brief moment as he walks in, but then he looks away in an exaggerated movement. As he takes the attendance, he only looks up from the papers when he doesn't get answers to check if the student is there and dozing off or truly not there. When your name comes up, his cheeks get pink. "[Y-Y/N] [L/N]." He says, his voice wavering a little. "Here." You say simply, finishing the attendance. There's one thing that makes you uncertain, and that's Kalego not transferring you out of his class. You were ready for that happening because Kalego is uptight and punctual, you were sure he would get rid of you that way to atone for what he done. But nothing like that happened... When homeroom is done, Kalego takes a deep breath in his spot and gets up before approaching you. "[Y/N], I'd like to talk to you. In private." He says, his voice firm as he built up confidence to speak to you, but his eyes won't meet your own. You nod and get up, following him out of the classroom, your footsteps echoing through the grand hall. It seems Iruma didn't tell the rest that you were actively working against them, so they won't gain this place as no one gave you glares or mentioned anything. To most, the grand and ancient classroom is like a symbol of ability and pride, to you it's a symbol of fighting and loss, but also of opportunity and lust. You don't either like or dislike it, and instead follow the nervous teacher.

You come to a stop outside of the building, not far from the entrance but far enough to be out of earshot of anyone who would follow. He looks at you for a moment, his eyes moving to your face and then somewhere off before going back to your face again, and finally he gathers his courage to look you in the eye and speak. "[Y/N], I sincerely apologize for my behavior when I had my evil cycle. I meant you no harm, and I was in a wrong state of mind when I did what I did. I hope you can forgive me." He says and then does a deep bow full of sincere regret of using you the way he did. You feel your cheeks flush a little at the memory of being violated, and under the pressure to reply somehow so he doesn't get the wrong idea, you speak before you think: "It's fine, I don't mind.". It's a few seconds before the severity of what you just said dawns on you, and you feel a heavy blush creep onto your face. Kalego is definitely also surprised as he doesn't say anything or move, making you panic further. "Um, I'll be going now." You say before literally running off without sparing Kalego a second glance, your face beet red. WHY DID I SAY THAT?!

The male you left behind lifts his head to look at your back, his own face red from the interaction. His head feels heavy, and his heart is beating quickly, the feelings of acknowledging you as a mate from his evil cycle are still there. That's why he didn't put you into a different class, he has no heart to just push you away. It doesn't help that you didn't accept his apology or get upset and instead showed you don't need it since you aren't cross with him for what he done. He sits down on the grass, his eyes teary as he can't hold them, his hands over his face. "Fuck." He curses uncharacteristically, fighting his primal instinct that your words woke up, suppressing the intent to run after you and continue what he started, resisting the need to kiss you and keep you as a lover instead of a student. He knows he can't and releases his frustrations by looking up to the sky and letting out a yell.

You are lost in thought throughout the day but talking to the teacher actually calmed your nerves a little. It's around lunch that the second ticking bomb shows up as when going to your next class, you spot Balam out of the corner of your eye. You look his way, meeting his eyes as he has also noticed you earlier. When you stare into each other's soul, his eyes shift as they always do when he smiles, his face and ears a little pink. You blush harder than he does, looking away and gulping, the eyes he just gave you engraved in your mind. That was an expression of endearment, something a girl would make at her crush. You thought you would be more confident facing him than Kalego, but in the end your knees shake more when you picture his gaze. Who knew that going to school would be so sexual?

As you walk away, Balam keeps his eyes on your red ears that he can barely see over your ram horns, butterflies in his stomach at the thought of making you blush. He's been feeling good ever since you vented your needs on him, often stroking his stomach and recalling your sexual growls as you did your best to screw him. The memory alone makes him feel all fuzzy and warm, so needed and wanted. And after seeing you today, he feels even fuzzier.

The days pass by slowly, and by some luck you don't see neither of them often. Balam has a bad luck with running into you, and Kalego is as disconnected as he was when you returned to school, not going out of his way to see you, and not calling on you in class anymore, but his eyes sometimes dart to you and away when your eyes meet. If anything, you spent your time practicing the theory of double incantation, or even triple. So far you have done easy spells, but you also really want to test quintuple (5) Cruel Creator. For this you want to pour out all your mana into one spell that is five times stronger than usual due to the mouths, but you're no idiot and want to ask for a teacher to be there in case you pass out or something goes wrong. Carefully and slowly, you approach the teacher's lounge and walk in. Your heartrate spikes when you notice both Kalego and Balam in the room, Kalego grading papers from a different class and Balam talking to Morax. "Excuse me," You start to no one in particular, getting attention of the entire room "do you think I could have someone here help me? I want to do an experiment with strengthening spells, and I'd like a teacher came with me in case I screw up...". You say, and Balam's eyes sparkle at this opportunity. Kalego looks curious for a moment, but then keeps his distant approach and looks back to his papers. Some other teachers like Robin-sensei are also about to volunteer, but Balam walks over quickly, blocking them from your sight with his large body. "I'd love to, [Y/N]. When and where are you doing it?" He asks, and you lose a bit of confidence seeing his eyes. "Tomorrow after school, somewhere in the canyons nearby." You say, and he smiles wider. "Would you mind if I would be the one to help? I'm curious to what you came up with." He says, and you accept his proposal, missing Kalego's glances.