Sofa Cuddles

"So you're thinking about a day like today becoming normal for us.."

"Let's get a sofa when that happens. A big one."

Yuu, now in her final year of college, finally moves in with Touko. Happy birthday, Yuu! 5/04/21

author's note:

hah me posting just a day after yuu's birthday while umi's isn't uploaded yet..

anyway, post-canon au! just some good toukoyuu fluff cause i hate how little fanfics they have. takes place idk a few years after last chapter?

After years of Touko giving hints, she finally decided to talk to Yuu about moving in together during their date at Echo. After all, Yuu's mother already knew about them dating, and that was the only reason Yuu could use to oppose against moving in..

(The way Yuu's mother found out about them was something Touko would like to erase from her mind, truthfully. After all, how do you even respond when they ask you about the marks on their daughter's neck after you two spend a night together?)

Touko, though nervous, started the talk about moving in shortly after they finished their meals. Though Yuu would respond a word or two, she let Touko explain her reasons as they sat across each other.

"..I can honestly think of so many reasons as to why I want to take this next step with you, why I want you to move in with me," Touko explained, putting her hands over Yuu's. Ignoring the chatter of Echo's customers, she continued "but it's mainly because I love you a lot, and I just.. want to be able to be with you, to be closer to you even more."

Yuu's quietness made Touko worry at first, but the former let out an inaudible murmur before raising an eyebrow.

"If we do move in together, what do you plan to do?"

"A-Ah, um.. things like, like cooking together, and watching more movies together, and-!"

"Nothing indecent..?"

"..I.. can't promise you that," Touko murmured softly, earning a sigh from her girlfriend "Y-You can't blame me! We'll be even closer, so of course I'd get more tempted.."

"You don't mind my mood swings that occur every month?"

"I promise to even give in to your period cravings! And besides, we've been together for a while, I've seen your crankiness already.."

"You don't mind sharing a bed with me?"

"I sleep way better when Yuu is by my side."

"You won't make me sleep on the sofa?"

"Why would I make you sleep on the sofa?"

"Partners do that when they're in some argument, or when one is jealous," Yuu said, pausing to take a sip of her iced coffee. She continued "I think I'll do that more though, you seem to have more romance scenes with actors."

"I-It's acting! Besides, they're.. they're not a better kisser than you.." Touko pouted, then shook her head "I promise I won't! Ah, speaking of sofa.. if you do move in with me, I should get a new one.."