wifisfuneral x jay critch-rebound

Start from the beginning

Isaiah dapped him up and introduced himself as well.

"I'm Isaiah"Isaiah said softly.

"Isaiah....I like that name"Jason said as he smiled.

Isaiah smiled back as he tried to find what to say next.

"How about we go dance?"Jason asked as he pointed to the dance floor.

"Alright"Isaiah smiled.

Isaiah sat his cup down on the table, not really wanting to drink it anymore. He wasn't even tipsy yet but he just wasn't in the mood for the alcohol anymore.

Jason grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd. Music was blasting and it got louder the closer they got to the speakers.

Isaiah just slowly moved his hips to the song as Jason watched him. He bit his lip as the two made eye contact.

Jason quickly grabbed boys hips and turned him around before pressing his stomach against Isaiahs back. Isaiah continued to move his hips as Jason moved his with him.

The two were just enjoying each other's company like they didn't just meet like 5 minutes ago. Isaiah decided to do something a little bold.

He moved his hips before bending over and then snapping back up. He turned around and ran his hand against Jason's chest.

Jason placed his own hand on Isaiahs neck before pulling the boys ear to his mouth.

"You're going to make me horny if you keep doing stuff like that"Jason whispered in Isaiahs ear.

Isaiah felt himself blush before thinking of a good comeback.

"Maybe I'll keep doing stuff like that then"Isaiah smirked before Jason let go of his neck.

Isaiah turned back around and placed his back on Jason's stomach. He reached his arms behind him and placed his arms around Jason's neck before running them down his own body.

Jason gripped Isaiah's waist and guided his hips to the music. Isaiah would purposely move his hips against Jason's dick to get him hard.

Jason was soon fed up with it and ready to get rid of his hard on.

"How about we go back to my place and have some fun?"Jason smirked.

Isaiah thought about it for a second. Jason could of easily been a kidnapper but Isaiah was too horny to put too much thought into it. Plus, he hasn't gotten good dick in a while, even when he was with his ex.

"I'm down"Isaiah said.

Jason grabbed Isaiahs hand and started leading him through the crowd. Isaiah walked past Jahseh who was sitting on Gus's lap.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jah!"Isaiah shouted as he got closer to the front door.

"HAVE FUN SUCKING DICK"Jahseh yelled as Jason pulled Isaiah out the house.

The two boys walked hand and hand down the street to get to Jason's car. The whole street was filled with cars from everyone that was at the party. They finally reached a white mustang and Isaiah just stood there in shock.

"This yo car?"Isaiah asked in shock.

"Yup"Jason said as he unlocked the car.

He opened up the door for Isaiah.

"Thank you"Isaiah said softly.

"You're welcome baby"Jason said which caused Isaiah to blush a bit.

The drive to Jason's house was very quiet and chill except the sexual tension was thick.