peep x tracy-a dozen roses

A/N-quick author note, this is one of the few quick Valentine's Day oneshots I'll be uploading leading up to Valentine's Day. I will be posting a pretty lengthy oneshot on Valentine's Day but I also wanted to post some shorter ones with different plots leading up to the holiday.

third person pov

Tracy was a pretty popular guy at the school he went to. He skated all the time and he sure dressed like it too. He had boys tryna hit and girls tryna get some dick. Everyone was in love with him but he had someone always on his mind.

That person was Gustav Åhr. Gus was a tall skinny white boy who had dozens of tattoos. Gus wasn't popular at all and was often picked on. He had a few friends and he was lucky to have them in every single one of his classes.

Tracy wanted Gus to know someone liked him but didn't wanna give him his name just yet. So he decided to make a plan. He bought a dozen roses and would put one on Gus's locker each day with a clue to who he was. He would have give Gus three guesses each day to who he was and if he was wrong he would get another clue. If he was right, Tracy would take him on a date, if he didn't guess the correct person after 12 clues then he'll never find out who liked him. Or maybe Tracy would still tell him, it depends how he still feels.

It was the first day of the plan and the first rose was on Gus's locker. A note was tied to it.

Gus walked up to his locker and noticed the rose. He grabbed it as he looked at it confused. He opened the note and started reading it.

Good morning baby,
          I wanted to give you this because I            like you, like a lot. I don't wanna tell you who I am just yet but I will give you clues. Each day you'll get a new rose with a new clue. You'll have three guesses each day (except today since it's your first clue) to who I am. If you guess who I am then I'll take you out on a date. If you don't then we'll see what happens. First clue is I'm in your grade, good luck.

                         -whoever tf I am

Gus held the note in his hands as he read it over and over again. His friends Stokeley and Jahseh walked up to him.

"Why the fuck do you have a rose and a note?"Jahseh asked.

"Are you asking out some ran through whore?"Stokeley added.

"First that's not nice Stokeley and second no, someone taped this on my locker"Gus said as he showed them the note.

"Oh shit"Jahseh said as he handed the note back to Gus.

"Do you have any guesses already?"Stokeley asked.

"No, I didn't even think anyone liked me"Gus said.

"Well it's not impossible for someone to like you cuz I'd definitely hit"Jahseh said.

Stokeley hit his arm and Jahseh started laughing.

"JAH"Stokeley shouted as Jah continued to laugh.

"I'm speaking my mind"Jah fought through his laughed.

Gus just stood there as his face was extremely red.

"Stopppp"He said out of embarrassment.

"Okay okay"Jah laughed.

"I'm going to class, we can talk about this at lunch"Gus said, shoving the rose and note in his locker before walking off.

He walked into his classroom and sat in the front desk by the teacher. He watched as students filled the classroom. He watched everyone and everything they did. He was trying to see if anyone of them could have been the mystery man.