the chase for answers

Start from the beginning

Don't tell me your leaving without us

Tech said, the rest of the bad batch behind them.

Nice to know it won't just be us. raine agreed.

We all lost the clone wars.. not the jedi, not the clones, even the seperatists were scattered. Only one man
and his plan remained.. Darth sidious. or... as the rest of the galaxy knows him. the " esteemed emperor palpatine"

say.. raine you mentioned that your clones had thier inhibitor chips removed?

Thats correct. my clones remain loyal to the republic and the jedi. subsequently me.

Do you know how to contact them?

If my knowledge is correct... they're still following orders. which means thier most likley stationed in my personal star destroyer above the sith homworld of korraban.

Why of all places would you have them thier? tech questioned.

they're protecting something very precious.

what could be more important then our cause? jessica asked

The next generation of jedi...

Clone intelligence reported that the temple fell during order 66. Stormed by the 501st legion, fallen jedi night anakin skywalker leading the assault. tech informed

How did you escape the temple? hunter asked.

Yes.. Thats true. with the strongest off fighting across the galaxy and the most of what remained of the current council killed by palpatine.. most of us were easy prey. i remeber it.. as if it was yesterday.

I can't sense the council memebers anymore.. I fear your suspicions were right master. Raine contemplated solemnly at the hologram in the council room. master yoda desplayed prominently on the projector.

Mmm... a darkness grows. Prepare you must.. the jedi.. have failed. yoda said. the clone commandos turned on him. but they were no match for the grandmaster. Executing them. sidious has made his move.. now we are the pawns. yoda finished. Go. I sense the temple is in great danger.

Master what is happening. i asked

Find shaak tii you must. still at the temple she is. answers she has.

the transmission cut off.

Raine opened the door to the council chambers. Her padowan falling into the room with the new abscence of the doors.

I would be mad at you right now but I'm just glad your here.

Master what are we to do?

Do you know where shaak ti is?

she's in her chambers she's been in a deep medatative state for a few days now.

Raine took off breaking into a run. Her padawan behind her. She reached the togrutan masters quaters quickly.

with a wave of her hand the door opened. master Shaak Ti was indeed in a medatative state.

Shaak ti. wake up! I fear the temple is in danger.

master it didn't work I think till take alot more then this to wake her up.

Master could you use a mind trick?

... there just might be something too that.

Master Obi Wan said it only works on the weak minded.

Thats true... but shaak tis mind is elsewhere.

Her hand moved infront of the head of sahktii. In an instant her eyes shot opened.

the order... CLone trooper 555 555 55 was right... the chips Our worst fears. upon us... She panted.