BTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH??

Don't you think u need a punishment?? Said jimin..y/n gulped listening to him..and the others smirked..while he carried y/n In bridal style and throwed her on the bed..and hovered above her and started to do it .... very rough and deep.. while others did the same..y/n was crying and begging them to stop..but they didn't they ruined her until the very end ..and finally Suga turn came..he was staring at y/n state and smirked 😏 and said" if u loved us like we loved u....u no need to go through this y/n... But u ditched us for fucking money"...I still can't believe that u showed us your fake love.. . Well now u deserve this....he also did the same as others ....

            Time skips.   Next morning....

BTS pov: I think we went too far hyung...said jimin...the others agreed in this because they ruined her very bad...and they were feeling sad for her..they regret doing that to her...they thought of apologizing u...and went in ur room to apologise but u were still sleeping like a cute baby they smiled seeing you like that but then their gaze went to your neck and collar bone it was full of hickeys and your arms and hands have the bruises...they were regretting every action they did to u ..then they hear you mumbling in your sleep..they found it cute and tried to hear you ...but then you said something which freaked them out.. 

" I'M SORRY GUYS...I KNOW YOU ALL LOVED ME WITH YOUR WHOLE HEARTS 💕 I TOO LOVED U GUYS DEEPLY....BUT I DON'T WANT U GUYS TO BE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF ME....I DON'T WANT U ALL TO GET  PUNISHED BECAUSE OF ME ...SO I DECIDED TO AVOID YOU ALL..AT LEAST U WILL BE ALIVE... IT'S OK IF U GUYS ARE NOT WITH ME BUT U GUYS WILL BE SAFE ... THAT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE ME HAPPY...I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤️❤️..

BTS pov: omg y/n is bearing this pain in her heart  till now...said jungkook

         TO BE CONTINUED.