She used her fork to cut one of her burritos down the middle, seeing fiesta blended cheese, bacon, green onions, red bell pepper, and chorizo meat inside; pepper jack cheese melted on the outside.

"Thank you baby." She picked half of her burrito up, and he hummed in response as she took a bite of it.

She watched him slowly bob his head to the beat of H.E.R., and the few front twists that were let out of his back ponytail swayed in his face.

His eyes were glued to the notebook paper that had every other line filled with writing, making her smile. He hated writing on every single line because it looked cluttered to him due to how big his handwriting was.

"You can take me to a place where we can be all alone, I let you hold me, 'cause you know me." Sakari's hand intertwined with his, and he smiled as she made him drop his pen.

He blew smoke out of his mouth while watching her sing to him, his stomach fluttering as he followed her eyes that scanned down his frame.

She got up from her seat, and he opened his arms for her, both of them basically melting in one another's embrace.

"When I get around you I lose it, lose it. 'Cause I feel so comfortable with you." She rubbed down his back, feeling his arms tighten around her waist.

He laid his face on her chest, looking out over Venice beach while she hummed softly to him.

"I love you." She pressed her lips to his forehead, then laid her head on his.

"I love you too baby." He mumbled, and she waited a few seconds, before pulling his head back so that she could look at him.

"You okay?" She moved his dread back from his face, a concerned look making its way to form as her expression.

"Mhm." He hummed in a positive response, letting his head rest in her soft hands. She kissed his bottom lip that naturally poked out further than his top one, and he reached up to kiss her nose.

Butterflies filled her stomach, and he laughed as he watched her blush while walking back over to her food.

"Stop it. You get on my nerves." She chuckled, taking another bite of her burrito.

He smiled, picking his pen back as his tongue slid over his lips.

"What you writing about Von?" She asked, and he looked up, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't call me that Sakari." He said, and she laughed, making him roll his eyes.

"Yo name is Von. Yes it is, ain't it? Ain't yo name Von bitch? V-o-n! Yo name is Von." She mocked the tiktok, laughing once he reached over to mush her head.

"Don't call me that I'm foreal." He flicked her nose, and she smiled, eating more of her burrito.

"Okay baby I'm sorry. What you writing?" She asked again, putting a spoonful of potatoes in her mouth.

"Nothin' in particular. Just journaling about my surroundings and shit." He told her, drawing a random ray of light in the corner of his paper.

"Read me a piece."

"No. Eat your food." He said, and she chuckled as she picked up the second half of her first burrito.

"Why you never let me read what you write?" She asked, opening up her Gatorade.

"Because it's mine. Duh." He spoke as if it was the most obvious answer.