Mom

"Anya does not want this mama." Said Anya, Reacting to Franky Dressing up as a mom.

"Ew. You look horrible." You said, with newfound courage.

"Look, Franky, Your body type is not up for this." Explained Loid.

"It's ok. Take a peanut." Offered the always-adorable Anya.

+Skip to Boutique+

"You've been staring at me for a while now, is Something wrong?" Asked the pretty Lady who's name was Yor, Yor Briar.

"Ah! No, It's just that you were very pretty and all...." Explained Loid.

'Maybe I could take Him to my party...' thought Yor.

Just then, you and Anya twirled into the scene.

"Chi-Chi! How does this look on Anya?" Asked Anya.

'Oh...So he's married...' Thought Yor.

Anya immediately understood and began tugging your skirt. You also understood and you two began doing a silly act.

"Ohh...How Anya Wants a mother!!"

"Ohh...I miss my mother so much...."

After that, Yor and Loid had a conversation and blah blah blah. They explained their reasons. For Yor It was for the party, And for Loid it was the The lie about "Late mom wished they went to Eden". Not bad, Father.

And then, The party night already came. However, That night, Loid had some... "Work" To do, So he surprisingly came home with blood. Yor had been waiting for Loid.

"Ah, I'm sorry i'm late to the party, I'm Yor's Husband, By the way." Said Loid.

"H-Husband..? A-A Guy L-like y-you? With Y-Yor?" Asked Camilla, Flabbergasted.

She was extremely shocked and went for the hot gratin to spill on Yor. She went near them, Faking taht she was offering it to them, But instead, When she dropped it, Yor kicked it with her legs and put it on her hands. A little bit of Hot Gratin came onto her nose. Desperate a humiliated, She claimed that "Yor's Past work was giving "massages" to males in hotels". However Loid thinks it's wonderful that Yor would sacrifice herself to help her brother as their parents are dead.

So funny.