Mr Ballard.

I wake up , and walk out my room and go to the rainbow room. I was still half asleep when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around "pete-" I say but quickly his hand covered my mouth and he grab my hand and made me walk super fast . We walk down a bunch of stairs and into a room with a bunch of steam and it smelled horrible. "Where are we?" I whispered, he takes me to a small sewerage hole . "This is where eleven can escape" he says "the only problem is , we are too big to fit in it , but I think I might have a way where we can escape and still meet with eleven." He says he explains his plans to me. but says it could take months. i didnt really mind how much it takes just as long as he is with me and El. "it's okay peter just as long as we get out this prison, I really do appreciate how much effort you are putting into this. It shows you care" I gently smile at him. He grabs my hands "Of course I care y/n, I care for the both of you. I really do mean it when I say I want to be with you forever and ever." My smile grew as he said those words . "Oh peter what will I ever do without you" I say as I put my arms around his neck , he grabs my hips bringing me closer to him. "What would I do without you? , You helped me take this risk and I thank you." He says as he kisses me , he starts kissing my neck running his hands down my spine. This horrible smell was ruining the mood. "peter, we really need to get out of here before anyone sees us , and this smell is HORRIBLE." I say
"You're right , it smells quite awful in here" he laughs and carries me bridal style up the stairs and then put me down once we got up. We walked to the rainbow room. Only to discover no one was there.
"They must have went to the practice room already, come on I can take yo-" I stop him "no I don't want to go, I mean do I really need to go?" , Peter pauses and looks at me and then smirks. "You just want me all to yourself huh? I don't mind it" I mean he wasn't wrong about the wanting, but half of me wanted him to throw me on top of this table and fuck my brains out. But I knew the cameras were always watching. And papa was too. "What's on your mind y/n, tell me?" He slowly walks closer to me "look at you, all flustered. How can someone so cute yet so dirty in bed act so innocent. Maybe we should show papa who you really are.. underneath all that . Hm?." He grabs my face and faces me to the cameras .  And let's go of my face . "What do you think y/n?" He says whispering in my ear. "If you ask me.." he gets behind me "...I think it would be such a nice surprise." He smiles and I hear him let out a small laugh. He walks away from behind me and goes in front of me, and lifts my chin. "I can see it, you want too." He takes his hand of my chin , he looks at the door. "Papa is coming." He looks back at me smirking. God this man just wanted to get me. no. US in trouble. But he looked so hot I might had risked it all if papa and the other kids weren't coming. I turn to the door as papa walks through it and the kids. "Where were you y/n?" Papa asked . Fuck. I couldn't say the nurses , it would have been suspicious since I been there already 2 times. I'm screwed. Fuck you peter, but god I want you so bad.
"Y/n are you okay?" Papa asked with his hand on my right shoulder.
"Oh uh , I didn't feel good again. So I slept in, the nurse said I had a fever but I told her not to tell you cause it was a small fever." , Papa looked at me confused but then smiled. "Oh! Are you feeling better?" I nod and give him a weak smile . He looks away and looks at his watch. "I have to give 10 lessons , but I hope whatever you have gets better " he smiles and walks off as 10 follows. God this old man was clueless. I look over to eleven. She seemed sad today. But she has always looked like she was about to cry, I walked over to her and sat next to her. "What's wrong ?" I asked.
"12 was making fun of me today at practice." She said looking at me with tears filling in her eyes. That bastard. "It's okay eleven I promise, he is just a jealous asshole who has nothing better to do but pick on others cause he thinks he is all that, but you eleven are special ,one day you wouldn't have to worry about people picking on you." I say , she smiles "promise?" , "I promise my love" , her eyes grew light as I called her love, she's never had a mother figure, but I hope to replace that.
I tell her to go make me a drawing and I would hang it up my wall with the rest of the drawings she has made me. I turn around to see peter signaling me to follow him. He walks off first. And I walk out last. I watch him as he walks into his room, I walk in quickly . "Peter?" How the hell was this man fast. I hear the door closing behind me, I turn around to see peter standing there with the biggest smirk. "I couldn't help it anymore." He says.  He grabs me tightly , "I'm sure you couldn't either ..dear." he continues "I can see it , right now you are grinding on my leg ."
Fuck he was right I was grinding ..I had no clue. My body just has a mind of it's own.
I stop.
I then felt him grab my hair from the back and made me look at him . "I didn't tell you to stop." 
I looked at him , "But I did what are you going to do about it?." I smirk , he looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "oh?" He sits on the bed and grabs me making me sit on his leg. "Open them wider." He says. I open them a little wider.
"I'm not playing with you." He says pulling my hair back from behind. I open them wider . He grabs my hips tightly he didn't break eye contact he smiled. He started making me ride his leg , moving me back and fourth as his thigh rubbed my vagina. I can feel myself getting more wet. Wanting more. I take off my gown. "Please peter." I let out.
He then begins to bounce his thigh. Oh fuck. I moan loudly.
"Mmm, your moans are so beautiful to me .." He says
"Please peter please fuck me." I say grabbing his shoulders. He Lets out a small laugh once again.
"Why?." , I get frustrated I just wanted him in me. "Aww what's wrong? Frustrated cause I won't give you what you want ?"
I grip onto his shoulders tighter "please sir please fuck me I need you so bad." , He grabs me by my throat and flips us over now I'm on my back and he is on top of me. "Oh yeah? You really need me that bad?." I nod. "Yes I do sir." , He unbuttons his pants and takes off his belt . "I will give you what you want then." He ties his belt to my legs . "But my way." He takes off his pants and boxers. He then proceeds to unbutton his shirt. He gets on top of me once again kissing my neck , as his fingers pumped in and out of me "so wet, such a needy slut." He rubs his thumb on my clit while fingering me. "Mmm, I bet it tastes so good." He takes his fingers out and licks them . "It does. Just like always." , He strokes his cock and begins to put it in . I let out a small moan. I can feel how hard he was and how big he was for me. He thrusts in me slowly making sure to still be Gentle .
"Go faster!" I moan out softly letting him know . He grabs my legs   and brings me all the way down his dick going faster. His dick was big and it made me moan so loud I grip the bed sheets. He puts his hand on my mouth, he makes eye contact with me. He starts going more faster, he rubs my clit with his thumb making me squirm, he hold onto my legs "don't fucking move." He says as he repeats what he did. He removes his thumb as he goes faster and harder in me I could hear his groans underneath his breath. "You feel so fucking good,  I fucking love your pussy, so warm and tight." I let out more moans through his hand. He pulls out and flips me over to my stomach. He puts his hand in front of me. "Spit." , I was confused. Hella confused. But I spit on his hand. He then rubs it on the outside of my vagina. I can feel him sliding in easily. he grabs my hair as he fucks me hard and faster , "come on, moan out my name." I knew what name he was talking about.
"Henry! Henry!" I say he grips tighter on my hair , "that's it good girl such a good girl for me and only for me." , He slaps my ass . "Say it. Say you are only mine.. let me hear you as I please you." I grip onto the sheets and struggle for the words to come out. "I'm yours! I'm yours! And only yours!" I loudly say. "Good girl." He smacks into me . He flips me over once again. Now on my back. He slides in and out of me .  "I want to see your face as you cum all over my dick." He knew. He knew I was already at my climax. My back arches as I felt it coming the warm feeling coming all at once. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming" I climaxed, he puts his fingers in me and takes them out . "You came so much, must be really excited huh." He smiles as he pulls out and starts jerking his dick "y/n" he cums on my stomach. He grabs a towel and wipes it. He unties the belt , and helps me put on my clothes , he put on his pants leaving his shirt behind , I get comfortable on his bed as I get into the blanket. He smiles gently and gets into bed with me. "Scoot over." I groan while smiling "fine" I scoot over , he lays down with me and I cuddle with him. "I really like this peter. Or henry. I think I like peter better though. He laughs and holds me closer. "I think peter suits me too." , "I never want this to end peter I want this to last forever." I say, "I know you do love. I promise you it will always last forever. Even the sex. " He winks. I smirk "I'm sure it will." I put my head on his chest and slowly fall asleep, has he plays with my hair. "You're so beautiful, even when you sleep ." He kisses my head. And I fall asleep.