Twenty two

Belle sat by the window as the others continued to watch the videos. "Please turn it off." Belle says as she didn't want to hear what Jenna did to Toby and Mark.

Aria saw her twin cover her ears as she knew that Belle didn't want to hear anymore. "Turn it off." Spencer says as Aria shut the lid on the laptop.

"Do you guys know what this is?" Aria asked. "They're of us..Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms, changing clothes. We're naked."

"Exposed." Spencer says.

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?" Hanna asked.

No one said anything till Spencer spoke up. "Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls."

"I feel sick." The twins says.

"In some of these, we were just kids." Hanna says.

"Oh god." Belle says.

"Ian's been watching us for years."

The other Montgomery looked at her twin as she doesn't know what to think. "And he killed Alison to make sure that nobody found out." Spencer says.

"I wished Ali would've told us about these videos." Emily says.

Belle watched as Spencer grabbed the flash drive and started telling them what she thinks they should do. Not saying a word, Belle listened to her sister and friends as Spencer made a point. It's time to stop being afraid and those videos can help show who killed Ali.
~~~
The next day, Belle and Aria listened in on their parents. Aria came out of her hiding spot as Belle went back up to her room. She sat down at her desk as she looked at her phone. She smiled as she started getting dressed for school.
~~~
At school, Belle stood at her locker as she put her books away. She saw Mona with Hanna and something about the way Mona has been acting was causing her to not trust the girl. She then saw someone they need to talk to. Jenna Marshall. Belle shut her locker and followed her along with the other liars.

They went straight to the music room where Jenna was. "Who's there?"

"It's Spencer."

"And Belle."

Jenna turned around causing Belle to roll her eyes. "Who else?"

"Aria, Emily..."

"And Hanna." Belle finishes.

"Should I call security?" Jenna asked.

Belle shook her head. "We have what you hired Caleb to find." Spencer tells her.

"You didn't think it was wrong, but Toby and Mark did." Emily says as she grabbed Belle's hand.

"So, you've seen it?" Jenna asked them.

"Every frame." Spencer says.

"What do you want from me?" Jenna asked.

"Well for starters, you can start by telling us the truth." Belle says.

"Can you handle that?"

The girls listened to Jenna. Belle didn't say anything as she listened. She hated that Toby was a victim and that Jenna thought everything was going to be okay, but it's not. Jenna told them about Alison's visit. Belle didn't say anything as she could tell that Jenna was desperate for the videos, but she wasn't going to get them that easy.

When Jenna went to leave, Belle sighed in relief. "We all made mistakes." Jenna says. "Remember, I'm still paying from yours."

"Bitch." Belle says under her breath.

"Sick."

"Now, for all we know, she wrote that story." Aria says hugging her sister.

"And we still don't know how Ali got the video." Emily says.

"Yes, we do." Spencer says. "That video was Alison's insurance policy. And she cashed it in the day that she got it."

"Which means she was with Ian when she found it." Aria says.

Belle didn't say much as she listened. Every single thing that they were saying was the truth. Ali was happy when she came back, but never told them why they were waiting. Now they know.
~~~
At lunch, Belle walked to the others with Spencer. "She's smart." She says. "Let's trick this bastard."

"Isabelle..."

"Hush." She says.

Seeing Spencer stare at the phone, Belle waited for her to send it and when she did. They looked at Ian and knew. They caught him. When Mona walked over to them, Belle was the first to leave as she didn't want to deal with Mona's drama or jealousy at the moment.
~~~
Belle was at the park making out with Toby. The two broke apart. "Belle, be careful tonight. I know that Spencer has something planned, but you, I don't want you getting harmed."

"That's why I haven't said much." She tells him. "I'm scared."

Toby kissed her as he knew Belle was afraid of this plan the other liars have cooked up. "I'm here for you, Belle."

"I know."
~~~
Belle got a text from Spencer to meet up at the church. She pulled up and stopped to see no Spencer. "Spencer?" She says as she started walking up up the church steps. Belle looked around as she grabbed her phone scared of what is about to happen. "Spencer?" She says again as she opened the church doors just to be hit in the back of the head.

"Sorry, Belle, but you are my key." Ian says as he dragged her body off to part of the church.
~~~
When Spencer arrived, she called the other liars, but heard Belle's ring tone. "Where's Belle?"

"She's out cold at the moment." He tells her.

Aria froze as Ian did something to her sister. They heard a scream after the question was asked. "What are you doing here?"

When they arrived, the girls called out to Spencer and Belle. "Spencer!"

"Belle!" Spencer called out. "He did something to Belle."

"Belle!" The girls called out, but no reply.

When they walked out, the cop came out and stopped them. "There's no one in there." He says.

The girls walked in with the cop to see Ian was going. In the corner was someone that had Aria cry out. "Belle!" She says as she ran to her. "Belle..."

"Ma'am, you need to let her get some help."

Seeing the blood from her head, Aria nodded as she walked out. Everyone in town was there and talking about the liars besides Belle, who fell victim to Ian. They knew that Belle was going to be okay, but A was still out there and ready to spill more of their secrets.

"Aria, Belle is going to be okay. She just has a head trauma."

"Toby." Aria says. "Someone needs to tell him."