Yong Jiang paid a lot of money for the land. Grandpa Lin also praised Lin Feng's ability. He was old and poor, and it was logical that Lin Feng could get more management rights of the company.

However, when the Mingyuewan Ecological Zone is really established, there are many difficulties, one problem after another.

After Lin Feng really took power, he aggressively expanded in development. He successively bought several plots of land near the Mingyuewan project, saying that he was hoarding the land. When the ecological zone is built in the future, it will definitely increase, but the price is actually The price was high, and it was more than a star and a half, and he also started to dabble in high-end residential development that Yongjiang was not familiar with, and he poured a lot of money into it.

At that time, Yongjiang's cash flow was a bit unsustainable, and the seaside hotel in Mingyue Bay was in a hurry. , but it has been repeatedly discussed that when the hotel was completed, the municipal government did not even start construction, and the supporting facilities next to it were still under construction.

If the cash flow is sufficient, these are all minor problems. It is not unbearable to wait a year or two. Yongjiang is not without background. When the ecological zone is built, it is impossible for this hotel to make money.

In that year, real estate projects had an obvious upward trend every year. Although there was no subsequent surge, it could be seen that the prospects were bright, and a temporary loss was not a big deal.

After obtaining the approval of the board of directors, Lin Feng borrowed a large amount of money from a large company in the industry in the name of business cooperation. The loan has not been repaid, and now it takes a long time to go through the procedure with such a large amount of money, and it is uncertain whether it can be approved or not. At that time, this statement was reasonable. After borrowing the money, I continued to invest in development, but at this time Yongjiang, one after another Something bigger went wrong.

There was a problem at a construction site. The small contractor did not pay attention to safety issues in order to save money. Two people were killed and four injured on the construction site. There was a lot of commotion, and the compensation and pensions were not small. At this time, the hygiene problems of its hotels were exposed by the media, and the news that seemed to be true or false appeared on the front pages of major paper media, the hotel traffic plummeted, and a large number of customers complained because of this.

The company suddenly fell into a situation of internal and external troubles, the main business income plummeted, and the debts were high. In recent years, the investment with a hammer on the left and a hammer on the right has not seen a return in the short term. The bank thinks that the risk is high, and it is naturally unwilling to approve the loan again. Sub-cash flow is cut off.

At the same time, there are four or five construction sites under development that are still burning money, and the follow-up wages cannot be paid. The foreman brought the migrant workers to pull banners to block the door, screaming and grief. The situation in Yongjiang dropped again and again, and the company ran away. Few people, chaos.

Lin Chengyu was just an adult at that time, and he had not had time to intervene in the company's affairs. A series of incidents caught him off guard. He didn't know how it could become like this, and because of his grandfather's entrustment, he believed that Lin Feng, who was on the surface, was exhausted for the company. Lin Chengyu didn't say anything with his hands like this, and he comforted his uncle that it was okay, and the family could make a comeback after this dynasty.

At that time, the loan that owed the most was the loan that Lin Feng and other companies borrowed at that time. If the money was not paid when it was due, the debt would be repaid with capital according to the contract. Originally, all parties had lost a lot of money. It still owes it. The land that the company bought before has not been completed, and the place is too biased to pay off much debt. In the end, even its hotels have to pay the other party to fill the vacancy. Yongjiang's goodwill was damaged, and the During the negotiation, he was undercut by the other party, and several parties saw it down, and the defeat was a complete disaster. Lin Feng did not struggle much and agreed to the other party's conditions.