Part 18

Lin Chengyu stood in front of the iron gate of Jiang's house for a long time, and did not dare to go in again, for fear that Jiang Xiao would get angry again.

Uncle Yue no longer expressed his opinion on this. Grandpa Lin was a little curious about Lin Chengyu's crazy looking for people. He was a real person who did things, but he never asked anything, said less and did more. This is his consistent principle.

And from his point of view, Lin Chengyu's age is mostly a one-time enthusiasm, and it is easy to become disheartened after being rejected many times. Now that he returns to Liujiang, he will not think about people if he is far away, and it will fade after a few times. Most of the feelings in the world are like this, and it is normal for him not to be optimistic about it.

"There was a phone call from home just now," Yue Cheng thought about this, and didn't forget to remind him at this juncture, "It was said that the old man was in poor health and went to the hospital, and General Manager Lin's side..."

He didn't say it too clearly, and left it to Lin Chengyu to think about it himself.

Because of some key words in these words, Lin Chengyu instantly turned his head to look at him.

"When did it happen?"

"What happened last night," said Uncle Yue, his voice was still indifferent, "so, you should go back immediately."

Now that he stays here, it is also annoying.

General Manager Lin in Yuecheng dialect refers to Lin Rongjia's father, whose name is Lin Feng, who is Lin Chengyu's uncle.

Yue Cheng has also been involved in many company affairs. His current relationship with Lin Feng is not bad, and can even be said to be quite harmonious, but he followed the Lin family grandfather at first, and then followed the Lin family elder brother for a long time. Biased towards Lin Chengyu.

If he hadn't been deceived by Lin Feng and imprisoned later, Lin Chengyu, who was still young in his last life, wouldn't have really had no money after Yongjiang Company went bankrupt.

Lin Chengyu was stunned for a moment. According to his memory, at this time, his grandfather's body was still intact, and his bones were still strong. When he came back, the first thing he did was to change the doctor he used frequently and give his grandfather enough examinations. The frontier guards Lin Feng's hands and feet.

He is fourteen years old this year, and he is still far from adulthood. Although Lin Feng is now in charge of the company's specific affairs, many important things can only be done with the consent of the Lin family's grandfather. There is, but if it is really implemented, it will not be so fast.

It stands to reason that this should not be a problem.

But it is useless to infer many things with common sense, just like Lin Chengyu in his previous life could not have imagined that his uncle was the main culprit in causing the bankruptcy of the company. It is not without reason that Lin Feng treated Yongjiang Company maliciously and wanted to bring it down. He had too few shares. The Lin family grandfather doted on Lin Chengyu and waited for him to take over the company when he was an adult. Since he was a child, he felt that his family was in the line of the eldest brother. It's normal to be unhappy.

Lin Chengyu never told Jiang Xiao about this in his last life. To be honest, Lin Chengyu at that age has not yet joined the company. It happened so suddenly that he didn't know many details very well.

Just deeply remember that Yongjiang Company was caught in a new real estate development project at that time, Mingyuewan Ecological Zone.

This key development project located in Shencheng, a first-tier city in China, cannot be afforded by a company in Yongjiang. The Mingyue Bay Ecological Area occupies a large area of ​​beautiful beaches and two small islands, except for the high-end seaside hotel invested by Yongjiang Company. , there are high-end villa areas, beach tourist areas, amusement parks and shopping malls and a series of supporting facilities in that area. In the municipal planning, there will be two highway constructions, a bridge and a subway entrance, and an airport will be built nearby. It's a golden hen that lays eggs.