"What did you do with it?" Wanda asked. Peter chuckled at the fact that Wanda disregarded what he just said. "I hear that part, I get it, it wasn't all that bad, but it was still bad. So what did you do with it?" she asked after she read his mind when he laughed.

"Connors helped me separate from the suit, and then he put it in a containment device in his office." Peter said.

"Good." Wanda said, nodding her head. But then a thought crossed her mind. "Peter......did Connors happen to see your face once the suit came off of you?"

"Yeah he did." Peter said. "But he swore to keep it a secret." he added as Wanda's eyes widened in fear.

"Well he'd better." Wanda said. "Don't want a repeat of.....you know."

"Yeah I know." Peter said. "Well to move on from that, let's focus on more of a happy topic."

'Typical Peter. Always focusing on the positive.' Wanda thought to herself in glee. "Such as?" she asked.

"Us." Peter said.

"You mean....if we're gonna date or not?" Wanda asked. "I kinda figured that kiss I gave you earlier was clear enough to tell you how I felt."

"Well I just wanted to make it official." Peter. "So.....will you be my girlfriend Wanda?" he asked. Wanda softly smiled at Peter and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss. Once they separated, Peter was huffing and puffing. "I'll take that as a yes." he said.

Wanda chuckled and kissed him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter and Wanda were currently cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. Throughout the process, Peter kept sneaking glances at his.......girlfriend.......and he noticed something different about her.

Before she always seemed to be more tense, and conflicted, even though she never said anything. It was like an inner battle has happening inside of her or something. But since earlier tonight, when they became a couple, she seemed less stressed, and more at peace. It was a subtle change, but he was attentive enough to notice it from her.

"I can feel you staring." Wanda said with a smirk, while still watching the movie.

"I'm just wondering." Peter said.

"About what?" Wanda said, looking at Peter, with the movie being forgotten about.

"You." Peter said. "It's like you've finally come to a conclusion about topic that has been bugging you for a while now."

Wanda looked down and smiled. "That's because I have." she said. "I've been at war with myself on whether or not I would be betraying Vision if I gave into my feelings for you. Wondering if it was the right thing to do or not. But I had a conversation with Vision shortly before you found me on that cliff. He assured me that wasn't the case, and he wanted me to move on for my own sake."

"Remind me to thank Vision later." Peter said. "If I ever see him that is." he added. "Safe to say he mended your morality."

Wanda chuckled at that. It was accurate. She was questioning if her morality was flawed all this time. But thanks to Vision, and Peter as well, it was back on the right track.

"Yeah. Him and you." Wanda said with a grateful smile.

"I only wish that it didn't have to come to that." Peter said. "After what that Agatha chick did to you."

Wanda sighed in response. And then she remembered something Agatha said that sent chills down her spine.

"How about I introduce myself to your little spider friend who saved you yesterday? Oh I'll bet he's handsome in person."

"She'll be back." Wanda said. "And Peter, you have to be careful. She'll be coming for you next."

"She'll have to get in line." Peter said. "Everyone is gunning for me."

"But she's doing it because she knows I care about you." Wanda said.

"I know better than anyone what you're going through." Peter said, thinking about all the times Ned, MJ and his Aunt were in trouble because of him. "The next time Agatha comes our way, we'll be ready to fight her.....together."

He then grabbed a hold of Wanda's hand and squeezed it tightly. She reciprocated his actions, before letting out a yawn.

"Tired?" Peter asked.

"Yep." Wanda said.

"Alright, let's go to bed." Peter said, turning the movie off and leading Wanda to his bed. "You are comfortable sleeping with me right?" he asked.

Wanda smiled at Peter and wrapped her arms around him tightly. As Peter looked at her, he could tell that there was a spark of mischief in her eyes as she stared at him.

"I wouldn't mind at all Peter. Not at all." she said in a low voice.

Peter got a strange sense of what was running through her head at the moment. And if his intuition was correct, then this was gonna be a fun night.

"Well then let's get to it." Peter said, leading Wanda to his bedroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Peter awoke to the sight of Wanda sleeping right on top of him, still sound asleep. He smiled at her adorable sleeping face and couldn't resist the urge to kiss her forehead.

He was planning on just watching her until she woke up, but his phone had other ideas. It started to ring on his bedside table, which caused Wanda to stir.

Groaning in aggravation, Peter reached over and snatched the phone off his table. "Hello?" he asked in a tired voice.

"Peter......it'd Dr. Connors. Something's wrong." he said.

"Dr. Connors? What's wrong?" Peter asked, sitting up, much to Wanda's dismay, as her "pillow" had moved. "Are you turning into the lizard again?"

"No. It's something else." Connors said. "Be on your guard Peter. The symbiote has escaped."