She then stomped Daki's face into the ground as the fire danced around her limp and burnt body. Once Nezuko was satisfied with stomping, she kicked her at full force, sending her flying into a wall.

She began to pant in slight exhaustion, before locking eyes with an innocent yet injured woman. Her arm dripped with crimson, irony blood.

Nezukos eyes slowly widened, before her entire mouth began to slobber. She had yet to realized how hungry she was. She was craving such a delightful meal of blood.

She could just imagine the taste and texture of a human, even though she never tasted one before. The sweet and refreshing taste of the smooth and liquified blood along with the fleshy taste of human skin.

It was too hard to resist.

She lunged for the poor woman, who screamed in fear. She fell to the ground, preparing for her utter doom.

That is, until Tanjirou lodged his sword in Nezukos mouth, before yanking her back. Tears of anguish and grief fell from his eyes, "NEZUKO!!" He strengthened his grip, "STOP!! ENDURE IT!! YOU HAVE TO RESIST!!"

She struggled and thrashed in his grasp, letting out a loud scream, "GUUUAAAHHHH!!" Tanjirou called to her, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU FIGHT!!"

As Tanjirou attempted to calm Nezuko down, Eli carried you down on his back, before going to reassure the woman that she was okay. He placed you up against a nearby wall, before making his way towards the woman.

Tanjirou continued to attempt to help Nezuko, "IT MUST'VE HURT, IT MUST'VE BEEN PAINFUL. I'M SORRY! YOUR BROTHER WON'T LET ANYONE HURT YOU, SO GO TO SLEEP AND RECOVER!!"

Nezuko hauled Tanjirou onto her back, before jumping up into the buildings second floor. From the first floor, Eli let out a yelp in surprise, "EH?!"

He looked up through the hole in the ceiling, before climbing up through it. He crawled through the hole, before standing up and dusting himself off, "Tabasco, what's happenin-"

Eli observed that there were women hiding behind a door, to which he shot finger guns and clicked his tongue, "Hey ladies! It's me, ya boy!" He then turned to Tanjirou, "Hey Tabasco.. you should hurry up with th- AH!"

Before he could finish, the entire wall on the right blasted into bits, revealing a burnt Daki. She fumed with pure hatred, "You've really done it now. You can use Blood Demon techniques? A curious technique that only burns demons. On top of that, I cant heal at all. This pisses me off. Extremely."

Eli drew his sword, "Stay back, you burnt marshmallow bitch- YOU AGAIN?!" Uzui randomly appeared besides Eli, lugging you over his shoulder, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, ME AGAIN!? SHUT IT, DOG!"

He then appeared in front of Tanjirou and Nezuko, "Hey, isn't this Nezuko Kamado? She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon." He cleared his throat, "YOU MADE A HUGE SHOW IN FRONT OF OYAKATA-SAMA, AND THIS IS HOW IT TURNS OUT!? REALLY!?"

He then stood up, motioning to you, "AND WHY DIDN'T SHE GO HOME!? SHE'S NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!! PLUS, SHE'S TOTALLY CLONKED OUT!!"

Daki stared at Uzui, "A pillar came from that direction? That saves me the trouble.." Uzui muttered under his breath as he threw you over to Eli, "So annoying, I'm talking over here. Buzz off."