Little Boy (AshEiji)

As a child Ash would have told your heaven was a place where you went when you died as long as you were good, now he knows that for him heaven is those little moments he had wirh his wonderful boyfriend Eiji. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash walked in the door of their small apartment in Japan to be greeted by their dog Buddy. he put his bag down, slipped off his shoes and bent down to pet Buddy.

"Ash your home. I swear you need to get rid of those shoes their practically falling apart good lord," Eiji said brandashing a spoon with some sort of  liquid on it.

Ash walks over to eiji and kisses him quickly before buddy jumps on him knocking them both over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on the couch currled up with Ash, Eiji pulled the blanket closer to him and they watched inside out for the 20th time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its moments like this, Eiji cooking meals for ash when hes tiered and waking up to his favourite foods, curling up on the couch to watch a disney movie or a really bad rom-com because Eiji loves them and Ash would do anythinh to see him smile, or bathing buddy who hates bath time together because its always an adventure, that make Ash Lynx realize that hevean isnt a place you went when you died if you were good but heaven was Eiji and their little moments spent together.