Jealousy - Yut-Lung

Requested by @yutlungsolos  

You didn't specify what pronouns and I couldn't find any in your profile so I'm going with They/Them.

Yut-Lungs POV.                                                                                                                                                                        

I brought (Y/N) to a meeting with my brothers today because I knew it was going to be highly stressful and they always make me feel more relaxed. But nothing went according to how I planned it. 

First we were the last to show up and the meeting had started already because we had slept in too much, so they were all disgruntled when we walked in especially since  I brought someone else with me. They never approved of my relationship with (Y/N) but I loved my partner greatly they were sometimes the only joy in my life. Lee Hua was glaring at us the entire time, when ever my hand inched towards theirs he threw something at me mainly an eraser which always bounced back to him. At one point I finally managed to grab (Y/N)'s hand it was at the exact moment Lee Wang turned around so he yelled at us. After a small while (Y/N) interjected Lee Wang gaving him a business proposal that would work better than his. His eyes sparkled and he looked at them like they were the best thing to happen since modern medicine. For hours after that my brothers talked to them and gave them more attention than i ever got growing up. i hatted it they were my partner not theirs they had their wives they could give attention.

when we got home i dragged (Y/N) to the bedroom and threw them on the bed, i lay on top of them efectively pinning them underneath me.

"What do you want love" they ask wraping their arms around me.

"You didn't pay attention to me all afternoon. my brothers got all your attention," I explained with my face bauried in their neck.

"Well i didnt like it either their quite odd and you are my boyfriend afterall. Dont worry im not going anywhere," They said with a small laugh kissing my forehead and playing with my hair.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: this is bad i know i just don't think i know enough about his character to fofile it properly. sorry it took so long i had to re-watch the show to figure out how to even get this far.