"Wait, you brought him back to life?" Jaylene asked.

"Of course I did." Pamela replied. "He seemed to be the one person who could make you happy. And that's what a mother should give to her child." She said. Jaylene smiled at what she said as she let up on her hug.

"Oh, mom." Jaylene said as she felt happy.

"And because you're starting to fall behind on your killing ideas." Pamela added on.

"Hey!" Jaylene shouted, while (F/N) was still confused.

"Now, (F/N), was it?" Pamela asked. (F/N) jumped at the name and kept looking around.

"U-Uh, yes ma'am?" (F/N) replied.

"You have a responsibility to fulfill, with my daughter, so I expect your full support." She said. "Do you understand?" She asked. (F/N) slightly blinked a few times before he nodded.

"Yes, ma'am!" (F/N) said before he leaned towards Jaylene. "I think I'm starting to go crazy." He whispered. Jaylene sighed in response and looked down.

"That's just my mother." Jaylene replied as she face-palmed. "Don't pay any attention to her." She said before she looked at him in the eyes.

"I'm happy that you're alive." She said. (F/N) jumped and looked back at her, returning the smile.

"Of course you are." (F/N) said as he reached up and held her cheek.

"I love you." She said, blushing softly.

"I love you, too." (F/N) replied before they both leaned close and softly kissed each other.

After a few seconds, the two of them backed away from each other, as (F/N) quickly remembered something that he had learned before he died.

"Oh! What about our son!?" He asked. Jaylene softly smiled.

"Well, after he was born, I left him in the care of your parents." (F/N) calmed down after hearing that, placing his hand on his chest. "Are you wanting to go and meet him?" He looked back up at her with a slightly surprised look on his face.

"We can?" He asked. Jaylene nodded her head in response. (F/N) shuddered a bit and gulped nervously. But sooner or later, he'll have to meet him. He nodded. "Let's go."

The trip back was nostalgic for (F/N), remembering how he would tail on the back of a truck, Back to the Future style, and head to and from the camp and his home. It wasn't until he got to his house that he started to get really nervous. He gulped again.

"I-I dunno if I can do this," he stated. "I-Is my parents still alive? Is Ann alive, too!?" Jaylene simply pushed him to the door and knocked on it for him.

"It'll be okay, I promise," she assured. (F/N) was working up quite the sweat, before turning towards the door. He could hear footsteps approaching, and then open up.

On the other side was, no doubt, his mother. Though older, and some gray hairs forming within the strands.

"Hello?" She greeted, before looking at the boy standing in front of her. She gasped in surprise. She was speechless. It was as if she was looking at a picture of her son before he left. She knelt down and held his face. "(F-(F/N)?" She asked. "I-Is this the twin you, or is this..." She dared not finish it, fearing that her expectations would be dashed. (F/N) chuckled and held her hands.

"It's me, Mom," (F/N) answered, though that didn't help her. "Camp Crystal Lake. The quiet kid. Got my arm lodged in my shoulder." Tears instantly streamed down his mother's face. The thoughts coming back to her mind. She quickly pulled him into a tight embrace, crying into his shoulders, repeatedly saying "it's really you" over and over. She backed away and looked him in the eyes, assuring her belief before she stood up and quickly wiped away her tears.

"Y-You never told me you got a girl pregnant!" She said, putting on a face as to show that she's okay. Trying to be the mother he knew. "I did not raise my son to just leave his child on his parent's front doorstep!" (F/N) nervously chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry's not gonna cut it, young man!" She replied, before her face softened. She hugged him again. "I'm so glad you're home."

"So am I," (F/N) replied. "So, where's my son?"

"He's got your room. You can go and see him." (F/N) nodded his head and started to walk inside. Though it was his home, things were really different. Upgraded TV, a couple of extra game consoles, and some baby toys and such. But the layout was the same and he knew the way up.

Along the way, he spotted his dad walk out from the kitchen, looking towards the newspaper before he spotted someone familiar. He stood frozen, wide-eyed, like his wife, before said wife approached him and placed her hands on his shoulder.

"I'll explain later," (F/N)'s mom whispered, before she looked at (F/N) and motioned him to keep going. (F/N) and Jaylene continued up the stairs and to his room. And right before (F/N) could enter, he spotted one more person.

It was Ann. More grown up than the little girl he remembered. She stood, shy and nervous, at the person standing in front of her brother's/nephew's room. (F/N) just chuckled.

"Hey, Ann," he said. "Good to see you." His heart skipped a beat when he saw her, tears of his own going down his eyes. The little sister who became friends with Jaylene, who was really kind to him, and very loving was all grown up. Ann didn't say anything in return. Instead, she just ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug. Tears of her own streamed down her face and she buried her face in his chest, sobbing. Her brother was home. (F/N) returned the hug, holding her close before backing away. "There's so much I wanna know from you," (F/N) began, "but first, I gotta check on your nephew." He cupped her cheek and rubbed a tear from her face, before turning and walking into his room.

Sure enough, his room was completely different. A baby's cradle, hanging knickknacks for the baby to be distracted by, a baby monitor and a rocking chair. (F/N) approached the side and looked in. It was his son, sleeping in the cradle peacefully.

Jaylene was the one to approach and softly pick him up. A deadly serial killer who drew blood most of her life and had completely superhuman strength, was gently lifting her child and holding him close.

"What's his name?" (F/N) asked.

"I named him Jason," Jaylene replied. "It...seemed to fit." (F/N) reached forward and softly patted Jason's head with his finger. Jaylene looked up at him, watching his eyes just linger on his son. "Do you want to hold him?" (F/N) looked back up at her, but he smiled and nodded his head.

Carefully, she handed Jason over, giving him advice on how to hold him, before he held him. He slowly rocked side-to-side, keeping an eye on him, before he eventually sat down. The two just stared at their son, keeping an eye on him, before a realization came to (F/N).

"I guess this means we're married now, huh?" He asked.

"Wh-What!?"

"I mean," (F/N) began, "we've been together for a long time and we have a kid together. Isn't that a good enough sign for the two of us to be married?" Jaylene thought about it for a moment. She had no words to say in response, only for her face to smile and kneeling down next to him.

"Okay...let's get married!"

And then they lived happily ever after....

!!!THE END!!!