Chapter 16

It had been a few weeks after (F/N) and Jaylene started dating, Jaylene hasn't really heard anything from her mother when (F/N) was around, but it gave off the impression that she didn't like him, even after their love confession.

(F/N) would visit her everyday after school, and vice versa. It was all good for the two.

But things were starting to unfold that could deeply affect one of them.

It all started after school, (F/N) was grabbing his stuff and packing his things as he was going to visit Jaylene once again. But while he was, the intercom turn on.

"Will (F/N) (L/N) report to the office, please? (F/N) (L/N), report to the office." The person on the intercom said. (F/N) sighed as he closed his locker grabbing his bag.

As he turned to walk away, he felt a small tap on his shoulder. He jumped in surprise and turned to the source, seeing a shy Natelie. He huffed at her presence.

"What?" He asked as he completely turned to her. Natelie slightly shrunk away as she glanced away.

"Hey." She shyly greeted. "Listen, I'm sorry for what I did, but I was just trying to make more friends than what I made, with you." She said. "I didn't think Drifter would ask me out." She said. (F/N) sighed as he placed his hand on her hip.

"Oh, you did more than that the moment you left me, and some of the others, behind back at camp." He said. Natelie jumped at the mention and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I-I know, I didn't want to, but I was in so much of a panic that I just ran." She pointed out. "Which is why I'm wanting to make it up to you." She said.

"And how do you propose that?" He asked. Natelie slightly shifted around.

"Well, perhaps me and you could....go out?" She asked. This presented a problem for (F/N), but not his first one. He had to think about how he could answer to her; either he has to tell her that he's already dating Jaylene, and come up with a name so that Natelie doesn't get suspicious, or kindly tell her no.

Thoughts were racing in his head for an answer. But then something really unexpected happened.

"Sorry, bitch. He's with me~" A familiar voice said behind him. (F/N) jumped in surprise as he felt an arm slither along his back until it rested on his shoulder. (F/N) slowly glanced to the source, seeing Jaylene standing next to him. She was wearing her normal outfit, but her mask was in her jacket, and her jacket was zipped up to hide her abs. Basically, she looked like Yang, but with a different color pallet, shorter hair and a longer trope. (Because little Miss. Author here wants to make at least one RWBY reference in this book) Jaylene was grinning smugly, leaning her body onto (F/N) as she rested her head on his collarbone. Natelie jumped at the sight, not only remembering the attire, but remembering the voice as well. (F/N) nervously laughed and wrapped an arm around her.

"That's right. She's my girlfriend." He said. Jaylene nodded and rubbed her head on him, letting out a soft moan.

"He's a real man in the bedroom, really surprised me when we would get to it~" She said. "Let's get going, baby~ I need to show you something~" She said. (F/N) softly blushed and nodded.

"Right, but first I need to stop by the office, it's real important." He said as he turned around and started walking, leading Jaylene away. Jaylene glance behind her and waved at Natelie with her fingers.

"Ta ta~" She said. Then, when she faced forward, she gripped (F/N) collarbone, almost forcing him to his knee. "Why were you talking to her? Were you planning to cheat on me?" She asked. (F/N) could feel her tight grip as he quickly shook his head.

"No, no, why would I do that?" He asked. "You know, as well as I do, that you can destroy me." He said. Jaylene giggled and nodded.

"Good boy~" She said before she slowly kissed his lips. He returned the favor, but something felt off. Jaylene wouldn't have done what she did, and she would risk going from Camp Crystal Lake to his school. As much as it was weird to him, he just rolled with it until he figured out what it was that was wrong with Jaylene.

Anyways, after some walking, (F/N) reported to the office and was told to head to the elementary school. This aroused suspicion between him and Jaylene.

Then, after doing some more walking, (F/N) walked into the elementary school's principal office while Jaylene waited outside.

When (F/N) walked inside, he saw Ann with her backpack on, sitting on one of the chairs in the office, while there was a boy there with some bandages rolled around his head.

"You must be Ann's brother, am I correct?" The principal asked, calling (F/N)'s attention. (F/N) looked over and nodded.

"Yes sir, what's the problem?" He asked. The principal sighed as he motioned for a teacher to speak on his behalf.

"Well, earlier today, my class was finding the meaning to our week's words and giving example of them. When it got to Ann's turn, she was giving an example of one of the words." The teacher, Ann's teacher, explained.

"Well, what was the example?" (F/N) asked. The teacher cleared her throat before continuing.

"Your sister's example was a girl by the name of 'Jaylene.'" The teacher said. (F/N) tensed up, mentally cursing himself before he paid attention once again. "Afterwards, one of the other students asked about her and your sister replied with: 'She's a lady that climbed into my brother's window last night.'" The teacher continued, causing (F/N) to mentally curse himself more and more. "Well, there was a small fight and later Ann shoved the boy here into one of the coat hooks." She said. (F/N) cringed at the thought as he wondered why an innocent girl would do that. But there was one question that came to mind.

"Did you contact my parents about this?" He asked.

"We tried to get in touch with them, but they were very busy at the moment. Besides, we needed to ask you about this 'Jaylene.'"