"Oh shit." (F/N) quietly said.

"What? What is it?" Jaylene asked. (F/N) then turned to her and nervously smiled.

"My uh...parents are home." (F/N) answered. Jaylene then munched on a chip as she shrugged.

"So?" She asked. "Why does that matter?" She asked as she sipped on her beer next.

"Well, with your get up, they'll assume I paid for a hooker." (F/N) said. Jaylene stopped munching as she looked at him, not amused.

"Do you want your shoulder to be messed up again?" She asked. (F/N) rolled his eyes before he looked away.

"Listen, if my parents find you here, they'll start asking questions, interrogating you and me, and honestly I don't really need a recap of the 'birds and bees' speech." He said. Jaylene then raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"'Recap?'" She asked. "Where did you learn about sex the first time?" She asked.

"Sex Ed." (F/N) replied.

"They actually teach you that in school?" She asked.

"Apparently." (F/N) replied. "I'm guessing your mother taught you?" He asked.

Outside of his room, his father was checking on Ann, seeing her asleep on her bed, with ice cream stains on her mouth and bed. He sighed as he walked up to her and grabbed the melting ice cream, quickly throwing it away in her little trash can before he picked her up.

"Ann's got some stains on the bed." (F/N)'s father said. "I'll go wipe the mess off of her mouth. Can you get the bed sheet?" He asked, glancing at his wife. She looked back at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just going to check on (F/N) real quick." She said as she motioned to (F/N)'s room, earning a nod from her husband.

As she approached the door, she heard her son and a girl talking.

"Yeah, she taught me everything about it." The girl, Jaylene, said.

"Did she teach you physically?" (F/N) asked.

"No, she just decided to draw it out in order to show me." Jaylene replied. (F/N)'s mother raised an eyebrow in question and reached to open the door, only to find that it was locked.

"(F/N)?" She called out.

Inside, (F/N) jumped in surprise and turned to the source, hearing his door knock. Him and Jaylene both quickly stood up as they looked around.

"Crap, crap, crap!" (F/N) quietly shouted. "You have to hide." He pointed out as he looked at Jaylene.

"Well, where am I suppose to hide, the closet?" She asked, in a loud, but quiet, voice. (F/N) glanced towards the closet and back to the door.

"No, no, just uh....hide under the bed!" He quietly shouted. "Hide under the bed!" He confirmed as Jaylene looked towards the bed, seeing that the underside was big enough for her to roll under. She quickly got down and shifted until she was under the bed. (F/N) then rushed up to the door and unlocked it, opening it up to reveal his mother. "Hey." He greeted. His mother looked at him in concern until she looked around inside his room from her current spot.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked, looking at him confused.

"Nobody." (F/N) replied. "It was uh.....just a video on YouTube." He said as he leaned on the door.

"I haven't seen you watch those videos with girls in them." His mother pointed out as she tired to walk in, only for (F/N) to stop him.

"It was uh, special guest." (F/N) replied. "N-Nothing big, just a couple of people playing games." He said. His mother looked at him in confusion even more.

"Why are you acting so defensive?" She asked.

"D-Defensive?" He asked. "It's nothing, there's nothing to worry about." He said as he nervously laughed.

"If it's nothing, why don't you let me see, then?" She asked.

"Um, it's just uh...I was about to take a shower, actually." He said. "I just wanted to squeeze a couple more videos in before I did." He said.

"Well, why are you acting so nervous then?" She asked. "Were you...masturbating?" She asked. (F/N) blushed profusely as Jaylene silently giggled from under his bed.

"Mastur- Mom!" He slightly shouted.

"It's okay, it's normal for a boy, your age, to get a little adventurous of his body." She said. "You know, get to know a lot more about it before you actually start to exert yourself to the masses." She said.

"Okay, this conversation is over." (F/N) said as he closed the door, despite whatever . He then pressed his back against the door, to keep it shut, as he let out a sigh.

"If you have any questions, just ask me or your father!" (F/N)'s mother called out, causing (F/N) to groan and bury his face in his hands. He then slowly pulled his hands down his face, dragging the bottom part of his eyes down before they quickly got back into place. Suddenly, he heard a small giggle, causing him to look over to the source to see Jaylene. She had the top half of her body sticking out of the bed while she held her head up with her hands, giving him a smug grin.

"Mothers are the best, aren't they?"