"Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question?" He asked, glancing at her from his spot on the chair.

"Sure, go for it." Jaylene replied as she looked back at him.

"The other night, when you attacked the other campers, I saw you stop at the foot of the docks over there." (F/N) pointed out, motioning to the "T" shaped dock. "Why didn't you run up to her and attack?" He asked. Jaylene tensed up at the question, her smile slightly fading as she froze from a sudden memory. She then looked away and looked down, using her hair to hide her eyes. (F/N) slightly jumped in surprise as he had a feeling like he could die at any nanosecond.

"S-Sorry for asking! You don't have to answer if you don't want t-"

"It's fine." Jaylene replied, cutting (F/N) off from his sentence. She then looked up, towards the lake as he expression turned dark. "The thing is," she began, crossing her arms over her chest, "I died in those waters." She admitted. (F/N)'s eyes widened in shock as he looked at her.

"What?" He asked, making sure he heard her correctly. Jaylene let out a sigh before she turned to him.

"A few years ago, I was just an average camper." She said. "My mom, Pamela Voorhees, was the cook for it." She said. (F/N), in an interest, he sat on the edge of the seat and looked at her, paying attention. "I was homeschooled, so in an attempt for me to make friends, while also keeping an eye on me, my mother brought me along." Jaylene said as she also sat on the edge of the seat, looking towards (F/N). "But, like every other average teen, I was bullied." She said.

"Apparently you haven't seen my life." (F/N) said. "It's like I don't even exist in the school." He said.

"Well, anyways," Jaylene said before she got back to her story, "as a little 'joke,' the other campers decided to hold me down and throw me into the water." She said. Then, she began to clench her fists and look down. "I thought that the counselors watching us would rush out and save me." She said. "But they were busy fucking each other's brains out!" She shouted, tiny tears falling from where her eyes would be. (F/N) looked at her in shock as her tears fell on her pants. "Everything after that was just blank, I couldn't see anything, feel anything, or do anything." She said. "Until I woke up at the bottom of the lake. I didn't know how I survived, or how I was brought back to life, but when I walked out of the water, I saw my mother die." She said. "I felt anger boil up in me as I watched the murderer run away. They closed down the camp and I was left alone. All I had was my mother's head." She said before she looked up at (F/N), tears threatening to fall down her eyes. "I can hear her in my head." She admitted. "I don't know if I'm crazy, or if it's actually her I'm hearing, but I can hear her." Jaylene said before she looked away. "And just like every other person, they wouldn't show for a serial killer's funeral. So where there was no funeral, I made her a shrine. I placed her head on a table and lit some candles, I placed her clothes in a way like she was wearing them. I brought the body of the person who killed her." Jaylene said as she wiped one of her eyes. "Long story short, I was left alone, there was no one that cared, and I embraced what I was. So at my mother's demand, I killed anyone and everyone who came here." She said. "And the only thing that made me feel good was the comments my mother would give me when I get my work done." She said. "But every time I would fuck up, and the people escape, my mother would just chastise me!" She said. "And every single night, I would just wish that I had a normal life, with a normal family!" She shouted as she slammed her hand on her leg in anger until she broke down crying.

(F/N) looked at her in sympathy, believing every word she said. He felt for her, seeing her in her weakened state. Most people, in their wrong mind, would attack her at this moment. But (F/N) knew better. He got up and sat next to her. Jaylene's shoulders jumped in despair as tears kept falling from her eyes. Acting courageous, he slowly took his good arm and wrapped it around her shoulder, pulling her into a one-armed hug. Jaylene's eyes widened with shock as she felt her body being pulled close to his. She didn't react, her mind trying to process what is happening. But the warm hug to her body caused her to let more tears fall and make her hug him back. She buried her face into his and just let herself cry. (F/N) rested his chin on her hair and rubbed her back, blushing.

After their little tender moment, (F/N) and Jaylene were at the entrance of the camp as (F/N) grabbed his skateboard.

"Sorry I have to go, but if I don't head back, my mother will lose her shit." (F/N) said as he held onto his skateboard. Jaylene nodded.

"It's fine." She said. "Hey listen," she began, causing (F/N) to look at her with a normal glance, "thanks for earlier." She said, blushing in embarrassment. "I needed that." She said. (F/N) smiled in response and nodded.

"No problem, I'm glad I was able to help you." (F/N) replied.

"And (F/N)." Jaylene began.

"What is it?" He asked. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Jaylene was closer to him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt while she had her machete pointed to the side of his head.

"If you tell anyone about what you saw, I will hunt you down and chop of your dick before I shove it down your throat, do you understand?" She asked as she inched closer and pressed the machete a bit deeper in the side, but not cutting his head. (F/N) nervously smiled and slightly nodded.

"Yes, yes! I swear to God!"