Unfriended

One year after,Blaire's friend Laura Barns killed herself because of incessant online abuse she received from a Youtube Video.

Blaire briefly watches a recording of the suicide before she is contacted over Skype by her boyfriend Mitch Roussel . She indicates to them that they will lose their virginities to each other that year at prom night, which leads to a racy and a sexy video call that is ultimately interrupted by three of their friends, Jess Felton, Ken Smith , and Adam Sewell , as well as an unnamed, faceless account with the screen name billie227.

Blaire notices billie227, and the team make several unsuccessful attempts to get rid of the user. Laura's Facebook account starts sending cryptic messages to the friends, but Blaire fails to report or memorialize the account to Facebook, offending "Laura" when she "unfriends" the abusive account. The friends suspect that another girl, Val Rommel , is using the accounts to prank them, so they call her up and she joins the chat. The friends' Facebook accounts are updated with compromising pictures of each other, leading to massive arguments as none of the friends are uploading anything. Text messages appear in the Skype chat, none of which were written by the people whose accounts posted them. Val calls 911 to report online abuse. Ken reveals that he personally did not like Laura while Blaire types out several messages to Mitch without sending them, intimating that Laura may have been abused by her uncle.

Soon after Val calls 911, Laura posts to Facebook evidence that Val commented on the abusive video, telling Laura to kill herself. Comments pour in from Facebook, expressing their hatred for Val. Val's video feed is interrupted and she reappears as a seemingly frozen image in a bathroom, sitting next to an open bottle of bleach. Concerned, Blaire calls her only for the group to see Val's phone, propelled by vibration, moving across the bottom of her screen while an unresponsive Val continues to blankly stare wide-eyed at the camera. A loud bang is heard and the computer falls; the police arrive and the remaining friends decode the police code used to classify her death, which is being labeled a suicide. Though not explicitly stated or seen, it is heavily implied that Val was forced to drink the bleach.

Laura begins sending photos to the group. Mitch and the others don't open theirs out of fright, but Blaire does and sees they reveal her sleeping with Adam. Having had enough, Ken manages to email Trojan horse removal software to rid everyone's computers from the malicious account. Despite threats from Laura, they apparently get her off of their Skype call. This reprieve is short lived, as Laura answers the phone when Adam calls the police, and resurfaces on Skype with a camera view that is behind a lattice in Ken's house. When Ken finds the source of the video, he looks at it in horror before his video feed is similarly disconnected. Fragments of the video do come in, showing him being attacked by an unseen force, then mangling his arm in a blender, before dying by breaking the blender and using the blades to slice his throat.

Laura then forces the four remaining friends to play Never Had I Ever, threatening to end the loser's life. Through this game, Laura reveals dark secrets that put the friends at odds with each other: Jess spread a rumor that Blaire was have an eating disorder called anorexic, Adam bargained with Laura to trade Jess' life for his, and Mitch ratted Adam out to the cops for selling weed. Adam is enraged and uses the game to reveal that Blaire is no longer a virgin and in fact had sex with him twice behind Mitch's back, and Laura uploads a video of them having sex to prove it. Both Blaire and Adam receive messages from their printer, and refuse to reveal them. Mitch becomes furious that Blaire and Adam are apparently "sending notes" and threatens to leave the chat. Laura insists that if he leaves he will die, and in a moment of high tension, Blaire reveals her note: "If you reveal this note, Adam will die." Adam promptly shoots himself in the head, dying, as his camera reveals his note: "If you reveal this note, Blaire will die."

Laura insists that the game is still going on and asks whether anyone has ever defaced Laura's grave. After Jess refuses to admit to it, Laura turns off the lights in her house, and Jess locks herself in her bathroom while Blaire goes on to Chatroulette to call for help. Blaire successfully gets someone to call the police, but Jess' video feed comes back to show Jess being thrown across the room. Seconds after, she is choking on a hot hair straightener iron which is shoved in her throat causing her to vomit which soon kills her. Laura pressures Blaire and Mitch into admitting who posted the video in the first place, with Blaire admitting that it was Mitch at the last moment. Mitch dies by stabbing himself through the head with a large knife, leaving Blaire all alone.

Laura insists that Blaire confess one further thing while Blaire professes her innocence while trying to reason with her past friend by showing her the good times they used to have. Laura then uploads the full video that caused her to commit suicide to Facebook; however, in this one, Blaire turns the camera back to reveal that she was the cameraman, laughing and saying, "I got her." Blaire's Facebook account becomes flooded with hate comments as she silently watches. Laura tells her that she wished she could forgive her as she signs off of Skype. Suddenly, the door opens in Blaire's room, while unseen hands begin to close her laptop. Laura Barns's ghost jumps out at Blaire, presumably killing her. And the call ends there.

Unfriendedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें