"Uh," (F/N) began, trying to come up with some way to kindly pull away from the hug. Marisa noticed that she was hugging him closer and closer, so she backed away, blushed nervously, and scratched the back of her head.

"Anyway, I'm sure you're here for your cooking lessons," Marisa pointed out. "Please, come on in." She stepped out of the way, letting (F/N) come in. (F/N) smiled at her kindness, before stepping inside, kicking off his shoes.

"Thank you," he said. Marisa closed the door behind her and guided (F/N) over to the living room.

"You can leave your bag there, on the couch." (F/N) nodded and placed his backpack on the couch, before being brought over to the kitchen area, where they regular whenever (F/N) is around. "Oh! I just remembered!" Marisa exclaimed, pointing a finger up. "We're going to be cooking with some grease, so we'll need some aprons! I think I grabbed a couple and put it in my room." Marisa backed away from the grill, making her way to the hallway. "Go ahead get the station prepared, I have to remember where I placed them."

"Okay," (F/N) replied. Marisa left him with one big smile, before disappearing into the hallway. (F/N) turned back to the kitchen, turning on the faucet and washing his hands. Along with that, he opened cabinets and grabbed a pan, placing it on a stove eye.

He spent some time getting the kitchen prepared and set up for his lesson with Marisa. As he looked through her cabinets, checking if he needed anything else, he noticed something peculiar.

"Wine?" (F/N) asked, raising his eyebrows. "Marisa hardly seems the type to drink." He shook his head and closed the cabinet door. "I think I have everything ready," he said before he looked over to the entrance to the hallway. "I wonder what's taking Marisa so long. Is she having trouble finding those aprons?" He asked.

He stood there in the kitchen, keeping his eyes on the hallway for whenever Marisa returned with the aprons. But the longer he stood there, the more curious he was getting. He looked up and hummed, wondering whether or not to help Marisa, or trust that she'll find it.

He went with the former.

Stepping away from the kitchen, he walked into the hallway, and looked around.

"Ah~" He heard, causing him to stop and look to where the source of the sound was coming from, which led him to her bedroom. He stepped closer and closer, noticing that her door was cracked open. He tilted his head, raising an eyebrow, before he eventually got close enough.

"Did she fall asleep?" He asked, before peeking his head inside, and seeing...

Instantly, his face went red at the sight he was seeing; Marisa, on her bed, taking the time to touch herself.

While he would question why she would take the time to do something like this when he came by to cook, (F/N) was too focused on all the other parts of her.

Marisa was panting, her bust rising and falling with each breath she took, one hand lifting up her panty while the other explored beneath the fabric, her toes curled up. And if that wasn't enough, he could spot that her nipples were getting hard and stiff, poking up from her sweater. She wasn't wearing a bra!