I arrived at the dorms and went to my room. Once I did so, I immediately collapsed on my bed.

"Boredom is hitting me like a semi-truck." I groaned.

I sat up from my bed and started searching around the room, seeing if I could find entertainment.

I looked through all the drawers and such, I didn't find anything.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do? Research labs are available, but mine is no where to be seen! At least I don't think so."

I was pondering thoughts on my previous conversations with Tsumugi.

Did I even want to come here? I don't think I ever did. Then again, I did blow up a whole continent out of entertainment. Why was there a code program? I know this isn't real, but at the same time, I want to believe this is reality. So why--

There were knocks at my door. I looked at the clock.

8:50PM

I went to the door to reveal Kaito on the other side.

"What do you and your mountain hair want?" I asked bluntly.

Kaito seemed offended, but he brushed it off.

"So, we're holding a strategy meeting to fight Monokuma. Because of your... reputation, I thought you could help out." Kaito explained.

I was a bit confused what he meant by reputation, but then I knew what he was talking about.

"Reputation... Oh! That. Yeah, that was for fun. I don't feel like it. Bye~!" I slammed the door on Kaito's face and went back down on my bed. After laying there for what felt like hours, really obnoxious music started playing.

"Oh my god, what is that!?" I shot up from my bed and looked at the monitor. It was showing how most of us would die like hanging, drowning, beaten, etc, along with that awful music.

(Quick A/N : the obnoxious music is a banger though.)

About 2 minutes later, the music was still playing, but the screen changed. The screen was now showing Monokuma laughing with a text looping with the screen.

"In 1 hour... everyone dies? What a way for me to pass. At least I'll have a cool story to tell."

I was completely careless that I was going to die. I just layed in bed until the time came. A few minutes later, the music stopped. A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth.

"Thank God that music stopped! I thought I was gonna go insane! Oh wait, I already am!" I laughed a bit at my joke, but then it died down. "Well, I hope Tsumugi didn't get caught."

~Ding Dong Dong Ding~

An unfamiliar bell rang from the monitor. I looked up at the screen to see Monokuma holding champagne.

"A body has been discovered!" Monokuma announced. "Everyone, please gather in the library!"

The monitor turned off.