Love Drug

After a long silence in between them.Ram broke silence and said sakshi Im expressing my love like a mad how could u be so calm. I think u should say something.

Ram: let it be clear . If u don't like me please tell me i will not spend my time and emotions at all. I'll move on. I don't want to love u like a slave. Tell me sakshi... U love me or not .sakshi look at me , look at my eyes and tell me ...u love me...

Sakshi: i love u too baby ..... I don't know u love me so much. I thought u just love me for ur benefits but this kind of madness about me i think nobody is gonna love me like u are in this world.

Ram:he is gone red and said then why don't u tell me before

Sakshi: Ram ... The way u care i like u ... The way u touch me i die for u... The way u kissed me that night i want u with me always. I asked u today Ram my dear i love u ... Be with me forever

Ram:came to her .. how is ur feet now.
Sakshi:it's completely heal now
Ram: today is the happiest moment for me sakshi and i want to celebrate it. Plz sakshi get ready we go for a dinner.

Sakshi i want to date u tonight. Plz let it so special for us.
Sakshi: i love u .... And put her head on his chest and Ram got electrified that the queen of his life now on his chest
Ram puts her hand on her back and they hug eachother. They want to apart they want to be like this position forever.they both closed their eyes and fell eachothers breath , feel the warmth of eachothers body.after some minutes they apart holding eachothers and keep looking eachother.
They lost completely in love sakshi looked up in his eyes and Ram looked down at her eyes.their sharp eye contact made them mad for eachother.
Meanwhile ram kissed sakshi on her cheeks. She got goosebumps. Her body hair gets sharp as Ram do so. Her heart beat runs fast and she breathed hard. Ram again kissed on her another cheeks with sound "ummmmm ma". And sakshi looked up and said love u .. then ph was rang.

Ram:picked up phone and ya I'll be there. Sakshi get ready we were late for our date .. let's go
Sakshi: gone for changing , and afterskme she came out with gergious looking western short one piece

 let's go Sakshi: gone for changing , and afterskme she came out with gergious looking western short one piece

Uff sakshi looks so beautiful and gergious.

Ram: shoked such look of sakshi .. opened mouth and keep looking at sakshi top to bottom ..
Wow u r so so beautiful... Mean while he felt something hard in his pants. Although Ram hasn't seen sakshi in such a look.
Ram keep looking at sakshi from top to bottom and he lost himself in her love drug.

Sakshi came close to sakshi ... Ram could not endure her beauty flame. He felt that he was burning with the love of sakshi.
Sakshi: dear shall we ??
Ram: yyyy .. ahhh.... Oh... Ya.. let's go
Sakshi: took her heels and bent down to put the heels.

Ram was so lost himself so looked at her back , slowly moved down to her waist and then ass , sakshi put heels kneeling down and Ram looked at her ass.

Ram: let's go dear . Sakshi holds her hand and Ram got electrified. They finally reached for dinner .. they both enjoyed themselves rather than food

The hotel at the terrace with open floor..

They keep looking at each other , smiles , on the dinner table .. sometime Ram touched sakshi's hand and didn't let out . They both appreciate to eachother.
Ram: sakshi ... U looked so beautiful tonight ...in this dark night u the only light.
Sakshi : lowering her eyes and smiled.

Meanwhile they finished their dinner and Ram said sakshi u know what u r is like a drug which is so strong that i don't want to come to in real. I love u .....

Sakshi stood and went to edge of the terrace to enjoy the view of the city . Ram was sitting and keep eyed on her.
Sakshi was so happy that time and Ram just enjoyed and happy that she was so happy.

Sakshi turned to Ram and come on Ram enjoy the view ... Just finished her line a strong wind blows from behind and unfortunately the skirt of sakshi goes up. Before sakshi covered it  Ram saw her bare thighs and beautiful black panty with the curve of her body.
Sakshi coved herself and saw Ram keep looking at her . She got shy. And both are looked eachother passionately like the time has stopped..