𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝟏𝟏

𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

'✭.<Mattheo Riddle>.*•
Show the world the real you

"That was the last time I had a conversation with Mattheo Riddle." Estelle said. It was true I mean it was only barely this year that i had talked to her.

I've seen her on the daily prophet but other then than that there was no other contact.

Judge Valore looked over to Atticus and He nodded at him. It was almost like some signal; Atticus stood up and walked forward.

"Miss Devoe, you said that the victim had made sure that no one that was uninvited entered the manor, can you give us more information about that." He said, Estelle looked at him confused then at the audience which I assumed at her brother. "Answer the question, Miss Devoe." Judge Valore demanded.

"Uhm...well personal letters were sent out, everyone had to get there to fingerprints stamped, there is a whole report about it. There also was a barrier that was surrounding the whole manor to protect Atticus." She answered. If there was a barrier then how was I easily able to leave and walk out freely?

"Do you think that my client is capable of such things as killing your mother." Atticus was so calm, not even sad or furious. He was just blank; Estelle blinked. She looked at him then at me where we made straight eye contact. She shrugged. "I'm not sure. It's hard to say when an innocent face like his would do anything just horrible. But...looking at him it could be possible he can be capable of doing the worst."

My stomach sank, I almost felt sick to my stomach. What has she been told? She must've been brainwashed or something because she looked like she trusted me. Her helping me that day, how she smiled. Everything. I thought she would have some doubt.

"Before we go onto break, I would like to ask you something Miss Devoe." Atticus said grabbing this thing from his blazer pocket. There where he grabbed a briefcase, opened it and there was a projector. He slid the photo is the projector and what I saw was horrifying.

She was hanged up on the wall, where she was surrounded in dripping blood and...I looked closely and where I stabbed her the wound was gone. There was dried blood on her but otherwise it was gone.

Estelle looked like she was going to be sick, she looked like it almost going to come out before she got up quickly and ran out the room. I looked over and Ares followed her. Erin looked upset. She looked like she was literally going to kill someone.

"Well let's take a break." Valore announced, everyone began to get up and leave the room before I saw a familiar face who was talking to Diana. Where I couldn't quite remember who he was.

I walked over to Atticus. To tell him some information and to ask who that is.

"Atticus." I said he look over to me while he pushed his glasses up, awkward. I cleared my throat and spoke again. "Sorry, Sir..Mister Devoe." He just blinked at me and I think he was confused.

"Well first off I think I have some evidence that you can use to help me win this."

He tilted his head, "please share." He seems very quiet, it's hard to describe but he looks like he would stick to himself and not involve himself in such things but that's my judgment of Atticus.

"Well, that photo you shared. I found something odd about it." I said pointing to the photo. He raised his eyebrows and I continued, "if you see there, Gwen's wound is gone from where I...you know."

Atticus looked over and without any sort of reaction, he put his hands behind his back. "Fascinating...Where did you stab her?" He asked so nonchalantly. I pointed to myself, specifically of my abdomen.

He looked over to the photo and hummed, he took out the photo and put back the picture in his pocket before he walked back to the table.

"Also can I ask a question." He nodded as he switched through all of his papers. "Who is that man?" I whispered. He looked up and he stops what he is doing. His jaw clenched. "What is he doing here." He whispered.

"What?"

"That bastard."

I looked at him concerned and he began storming off. I followed after him and immediately he grabbed them man's collar and shoved him to the wall. Where I was shocked. Atticus Devoe is one interesting man.

"What are you doing here!?" He yelled, the man looked almost pleased with the biggest grin, he chuckled and when I heard the laugh. Everything came back.

"Atticus! Stop it!" Diana yelled trying to pull him off, I went over and grabbed her off holding her by the hair. Yes it was aggressive but she was violent cruel towards a child.

"Getting Deja vu?" I whispered, she struggled to leave my grasp and Atticus seemed not to care but focused on that man. "Atticus, Atticus, Atticus. You poor sad man. Can't believe you are making such a scene in court. That's not very proper of you."

Atticus shoved him against the wall again. "Oh so you think that since you're my brother you can show up after this all what you did! For what you done to my kids and I?!"

I let go of Diana and freeze. Atticus knows? If he knew that why didn't he testify for me? If he knew then I wouldn't be fucking here?! Estelle wouldn't hate me, no one would see me as a monster. None of this would be fucking happening.

"You knew? You knew he was behind this the whole time?" I yelled. Atticus looked at angrily. I never been more pissed in my life. The one who should be suspected shouldn't be me but him and Diana!

"I heard them talking that day. The day when I found he was having the affair with Gwen." Holy fucking shit. What?! Is this why he has been so blunt his whole time?

"If only you have loved her as much as I did. Atticus. Believe me when I say that she really enjoyed my company." He winked at Atticus. Everything is finally connecting. All of this was just one big set up.

Diana, Gwen, Atticus brother. They pretended like they were going after me but actually they wanted to get rid of Gwen, but why? If Atticus brother was having a affair with her then why kill her? Was Diana that jealous of Gwen that she would be at the point of murdering her? This is all so unclear.

I need to find out more.