𝙍𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝟎𝟒

𝙍𝙖𝙜𝙚

'✭.<Mattheo Riddle>.*•
This whole system is complete bullshit.

The officer Sighed and got up from the desk she was sitting on just to go over to me, "Mattheo Riddle, you are under arrest for the murder of Gwen Devoe. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." She pointed her wand at me and there I had handcuffs.

Two men begin to grab my arms forcefully dragging me off of my seat. "What the fuck?! Get off of me! I didn't do shit!" I yelled trying to push them off of me but like they are way taller than I am.

I looked over to Estelle and I saw her looking around the classroom, Pale and trembling. Honestly I wasn't even paying attention to what was happening, just on her.

"What is happening here?!" A yell that could be hear through the whole classroom, The two men shoved me to a seat and walked towards the door, "this is a private matter, Miss. You are required to leave."

"Diana Leister. Did you ask permission from the Headmaster or I to disrupt these students?" The voiced said, Diana walked over and pushed the two men out of the way to reveal McGonngall. Thank fucking Merlin.

"Minerva?!" Diana gasped but coughed and straighten her posture, "I mean, Professor McGonngall. I apologized in advance but your student is responsible for a serious crime. We must take him into custody until the trial!"

McGonngall looked over to me then to rest of the others, "Mister. Riddle is still a student here at Hogwarts and he needs his Education. I believe it is necessary that we let him continue his studies until the court is ready." She calmly told. Diana signed as she shook her head. "It doesn't work like that. It's apart of our duties. We must take Mattheo Riddle into custody. He could be a danger to other students or he could flee."

"How am I supposed to be danger to other students when I didn't even do shit!" I interrupted, Diana glared and McGonngall shushed me. "I will inform the Headmaster about you discussing what we can do with Mister Riddle." McGonngall explained.

It seemed that Diana has gave up that quick because she didn't talk back to Mcgongall and headed out of the classroom with the men. Who before let me out of the stupid handcuffs: this doesn't matter though because I have to talk to Estelle, I mean she has to believe me, right?

I got up from where I was shoved and walked over to Estelle, Once she noticed me she looked down to the ground. Not even trying to make any sort of eye contact with me.

"Estelle, You don't believe Diana, Right?" I asked, she didn't even respond and kept looking down at the ground. "Estelle, Please. You have to believe me. I mean we were ten, why would a kid even think of doing anything like murder." I literally begged for an answer. I mean Mattheo Riddle begging. If my dad was alive, he would probably kill me.

"Estelle, you know Mattheo enough to know that he wouldn't do this." Timothee said stepping in. She finally turned her head to look at us but her expression was full of anger and disgust. "I know Mattheo?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yelled. Timothee and I looked at each other confused.

Estelle stood up and slammed her fists on the desk, "No! I don't know Mattheo! We met two times! Which in matter of fact one of them being when my mother was killed! So do I really know him." I was speechless. I mean technically it is true but hearing it from her was just more shocking.

"Do you believe what Diana said?" Timothee asked again, She went silent and look towards the window. I felt my stomach drop. Her silence tells me everything. "So you believe it?" I mumbled, I noticed she clench her fist. So she does believe it? You know what I'm done trying to be nice.

"So you do believe it." I scoffed and she finally made eye contact with me, "what was the point, anyway?" Timothee gave me a confused look and Estelle had the same anger expression she had before. "Why wouldn't I? My dad is Atticus Devoe! He specializes in this shit!"

She stands up and walks over to me so that where standing face to face. "I hope you're ready, Riddle. I'll see you in court asshole."she threatened but her tone wasn't angry it almost seemed as she was going to cry. She grabbed her stuff and walked out of the classroom while Erin followed her.

"Do you think you're screwed?" Camilla asked, I give her a glare. A chuckle was then heard and who else would laugh. Ares. "He is definitely fucked." He smiled as he leaned on the wall.

"I think Mattheo had a good chance honestly, he has money for a good lawyer." Lorenzo shrugged,  Ares shakes his head and walked towards me, similar to what Estelle did, "you don't got a chance, Mattheo. I'm one hundred percent Atticus Devoe is going to be taking his wife's case. And we all know he doesn't lose a case."

I just want die right now here on the spot. I'm definitely screwed, but I can't be scared in front of Ares though since that's the last thing I need to do. "Maybe I'm going to be the first one." I said as confidently as I could. He tilted his head and laughed. "That is what they all say."'

Is it me or does Ares face look really punchable. "I would go check your room if I was you. Hopefully you don't have anything suspicious." He whispered, I feel my heart drop. I left all that stuff from Ares in there.

If they find all of that sh it I stole from Ares and if he testifies in court to tell them that I stole it from his room I'm completely screwed, out of all people this just happens to me.

I pushed Ares out of my way and sprint all the way to my room to try to get that evidence before they do. I'm hoping this evidence can save me.