Versus Sabotage - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"It's gonna be a chiller, and a thriller, and a killer, when I burn down your vill." Leo says rolling the dice. "Age. Village."

"What's that ticking sound?" Harris asked. We we're all silent until Leo said,

"Ah thats me, I make the ticking sounds when I think, I'm concentrating I make sounds with my mouth."

"Stop that." I said when it was my turn to roll. "Ha, who's been playing this game before I was born now!"

"It's still me Ryan, thats not how time works." Leo says. "Oh but also I have a little surprise for everyone, steal!" He yells slamming the card on the table.

"You can't do that!"

"Oh yes I can!" Leo responds. "Oh and speaking of 'can' if anyone needs me, I will be in left ankle, do not disturb."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, the left, the left ankle is the ankle is the bathroom." Spyder says.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"So nobody go in the right ankle." He answered.

"Dude are you okay?" I asked Spyder when he tried to hold back throw up again.

"Yeah- No I'm fine I'm just trying to work the fish sticks through." He says hunching over under the table.

"That's disgusting." I said.

"I regret nothing!" Spyder groans. "Okay so guys, would food poisoning cause me to like- see things? Like some sort of cool but scary bomb under the table?"

"Spyder you're seeing things." Mark said brushing it off.

"You don't look so good, maybe you should lie down?" Harris suggested.

"No, I'm fine just look under the table!" He yelled. All four of hit the deck looking under the table to see exactly what Spyder said screwed to the table.

"Ryan can you stop it?" Spyder asked me.

"I'm trying its not working!" I said as Mark slid under the floor to get a better look at it.

"No electric components?" Harris suggested.

"Harris get me my drill from my toolbox, the small one." Mark orders. "Spyder, go to the left ankle and pull a torken fetter from the access panel."

"I don't know what that is but I'll pull everything." Spyder says running off with Harris while I crawled under the table with him."

"There's no such things as a torken fetter is there?" I asked while Mark examined the bomb. 

"I've seen Spyder drop several explosives." Mark answered. "And we're done rolling dice now."

"Here you go." Harris says when she came back handing Mark the drill. He drilled a small whole in the casing around the bomb hoping to jam the gears. 

"It's speeding up, I can't jam it." Mark said setting down the drill. "One minute left." Mark said as we heard Spyder rambling on the other end of the Mech-links. 

"Listen cut the blue wire, its always the blue wire." Leo says.

"There aren't any wires." Mark answered.

"Cut the red wire?"

"It's just gears." Mark said. "What if we freeze it, with the coolant from the power system."

"I'm on it." I said hoping up from under the table running to the panel down the hall pulling the coolant. I ran back pushing him the container so he could spray the coolant, freezing all the gears.